CGI Entry-Level Applications Developer, Belton, TX Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CGI Entry-Level Applications Developer, Belton, TX Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Entry-Level Applications Developer, Belton, TX Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Belton, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online, did a phone interview basically questions of what you know about CGI and behavioral questions. Then invited to have 3 one-on-one interviews at their new location. I did well on defining the basic things like encapsulation, inheritance, class, interface and to give the occasional example. What threw me off was previous posts stating they do not ask coding questions, just about projects completed. However, I was asked to code a Factorial function, program to calculate the sum of even numbers from a given input to zero. In addition, I was also asked to give SQL database query statements, like SELECT * FROM table_name and INSERT INTO certain columns specified VALUES - Hint make sure you ask about the specific formatting of the date. When leavin, another applicant, with me, did not mention being asked any coding questions only liking that it was just talking about projects. Maybe I got the harder questions due to having a 4.0 gpa...They also paid mileage and one night's hotel, but it takes like 8 weeks to receive the reimbursement.

Interview Questions

• Write a code that takes an input number and outputs the sum of all the EVEN numbers from that number down to zero.
    Write a function that, given a number as input, returns the factorial of that number.   2 Answers