CGI Human Resources Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CGI Human Resources Executive Interview Questions

Executive Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CGI (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2010.

Interview

I am a former member hence the process was fast tracked they had a specific need and I was able to fill the gap very quickly. Typically the recruiting team conducts a phone screen, then a hiring manager phone screen, followed by an in-person meeting all gets wrapped up in about 1 week.

Interview Questions

• What value will you bring to the organization specifically around attracting SAP Talent ?   Answer Question

Executive Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

Inetial date of Interview communication
    Day of Interview : 2 hours interview (two 1:1 interviews with a senior associate and Hirining Manager)
    Sr Associate just wanted to understand and find out what was my work and how did I go about my work.
    How was my experiece and was there any value add form my side apart from the regular deliverables.
    Hiring maager wanted to know how good i was with my work and typically gave few scenarios and asked me how I would go about them. Why was I looking for change?
    Why CGI?
    What would I be bringing to CGI if I would be offered a job?
    What was my job role very detailed discussion about 45 Minutes
    2nd Interview : 2 Hours Interview with my immediate manager where i all my credentials were discussed.Manager was analysing me from my other activities, and was interested in my family back ground, previous work experience,
    Pervious wor ex : How was the targets? How did I manage some difficult employees? How was my interatction with the other employees on if there was a particular tricky case? How comfortable was I with interactig and discussing issues with Sr Management.

Interview Questions

• How did I manage to work with a particular manager considering his behavior and attitude to wards me?   1 Answer
    • One Scenario of a typical HR Issue that happened in a company and how would I approach that?   Answer Question