CGI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 28, 2017
1,089 Interview Reviews

2.7

Internship Interview

Interview

The interview process was easy. We were shown a powerpoint slide about the positions available and the company. There was a short tour of the office. Three 30 minute interviews then followed. Standard behavioral questions were asked. They said they would get back to me within two weeks, but I never got a reply. I emailed them afterwards but still no reply.

Interview Questions

• What are your three greatest strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CGI.

Interview

Asked about resume, past experience, and ended with a coding challenge and a challenge where code was presented and you needed to identify errors and what code did. Overall, it was average interview process. Behavorial questions were also asked on the phone prior to the onsite interview where they asked the things mentioned above

Entry Level Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CGI (Fairfax, VA) in December 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter in November 2016 shortly after a career fair held at my university. I was asked to respond with my set of skills. Within a week i was asked to come in for an on site interview. I showed up and they were extremely friendly and inviting. Everyone answered every question that i had. The in campus interview consisted of 2 30 minute interviews. Afterwards was a lunch panel with a few recent hires. At the conclusion of the interview we were told that we would be be contacted with an offer within 2 weeks. 6 weeks have passed and i have not recieved a call or email, despite reaching out to them weekly since 3 weeks of waiting and no response.

Interview Questions

• If you were to start today what would be 3 principles that you would live by!   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Fairfax, VA) in December 2016.

Interview

I had on campus interview with CGI in November. Then I got invited for in person interview in December. It was a panel interview; two people interviewed me. One was the behavior interview and another one was technical interview. It is a little difficult to contact with recruiter there. But the best way is to keep email them for an update. Finally, 2 weeks later, I heard back from them with a congratulation email.

IT Service Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CGI (Lafayette, LA) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of two:
    Phone interview which was 30 minutes and an in person interview at the facility which lasted 1 hour. It was fairly simple, not too complicated. You meet with some of the workers and they are in the room with you for the panel interview. I then heard back from the company about two weeks after with a job offer. Then the process moved forward aftwards.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CGI in December 2016.

Interview

I had a brief informal phone call with a recruiter. She said that she would follow-up but she did not respond to emails and her phone number was disconnected. The recruiter did not specify the time zone for the call (I and the position were in Mountain Time, the recruiter was in Eastern Time) so there was a scheduling mix up but rescheduling was easy.

Interview Questions

• There were no planned questions, she just told me about the position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belton, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Belton, TX).

Interview

I met with the recruiter in a college job fair and gave my resume for the position of entry-level business analyst. I got a call in two weeks for scheduling a phone interview. The interview was easy and straight forward and lasted for about 15 minutes. I am waiting for their response.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you showed a leadership skill   Answer Question

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview took approximately 35 minutes. They ensured to go in detail of how extensive the selection process is especially for positions that require an individual to obtain security clearance by the government. Overall the interviewer allowed for it to be a smooth interview where the questions and answers flowed as if we were just having a regular conversation.

Interview Questions

• What do you believe are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lebanon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Lebanon, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

I received an email from a recruiter requesting information about my graduation year and skills. After I replied, I had a phone interview later that week. No difficult questions were asked. Then got invited for the second round interviews. It started out as a group presentation, then we were split up to do the interviews. There were 3 interviews that lasted 30 minuted each. The interviewers were just normal employees. Sometimes they would interrupt me while I was answering a question. Afterwards, the recruiter told us we would receive phone calls within 2 weeks with an offer or rejection. I never received a phone call or even an email.

Senior Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CGI in November 2016.

Interview

Quick call for the skype call. Process was smooth and fast. However, I should have rejected the offer based on red flags. Recruiter and Management lied on couple of things because of their urgent need.

Interview Questions

• What are your future goals. Some basic Java Interview Questions   Answer Question