CGI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 25, 2017
1,110 Interview Reviews

2.7

Entry Level Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CGI in September 2016.

Interview

First interview was based on behavioral questions. They want to see leadership skills and that you are able to work in groups. Second interview consisted of two separate interviews in which I had to walk them through my resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation in which you had to lead a group.
      How do you organize your time?
      Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

Interview

The interview was on campus, and they asked me about projects on my resume and other behavioral questions. The interviewer was friendly and the conversation was very casual. He asked me all behavioral questions and said the technical questions are on campus at Belton, TX. The interview was one on one and it last approximately 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you solved a situation in a team project where not all members were not agreeing on something.   Answer Question

3D Modeler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CGI.

Interview

I went through lots of paperwork. Then a phone interview. It was very laid back. There was no I'm person interview. The hiring manager contacted me an hour later with my salary info and said I could start ASAP.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CGI.

Interview

Panel interview with team leads. Just to gauge if you will fit in their team. total of 4 team leads interviewed me but my expected salary was out of their budget so they referred me to another team lead in contact center that had a higher budget

Interview Questions

• Describe your background? Are you willing to render overtime?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The usual questions about your background and personality

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CGI.

Interview

College recruits will go through 3 interviews lasting about 30 minutes each. Each interviewer will ask a set of questions from a list and they grade you based on your response. Make an impact is my advice so they will remember you.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CGI.

Interview

First there was a phone call with the recruiter/HR person then an in person interview with 2 current employees. I found the interview process thorough and it also had many elements of two way communication in which I was able to ask questions and clarify the job and my experience as it relates to the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you overcame a challenging situation.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Fairfax, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was relatively straight forward. They already know about your background based on the resume you submitted and I believe most of the interview focused on getting to know you and your work habits--how you fit with the rest of the team. There were a few financial-type questions, but it mostly related to what you have done in the past and listed on your resume or verbally mentioned in the interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked mostly about my previous experience and reason behind my interest for their position.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CGI.

Interview

I talked to them at my college's career fair and applied online. A few weeks later I got a notification saying they would like to conduct an on campus interview and to schedule a time. The on campus interview was 30 minutes and asked me to confirm the details on my resume and confirm what position I was applying for. A few weeks later they emailed me to schedule an onsite interview. Their onsite interview was a series of 3 kinds of interviews, technical, functional, and social. The interviewers were very nice. The other employees and new recruits were also very nice and answered all the questions I had. A few weeks after the onsite interview I got a phone call and email about my offer letter.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about CGI?   Answer Question
    • How did you pick what college/major and why?   Answer Question
    • Given a case, determine all the necessary requirements.   Answer Question
    • What was your greatest accomplishment and how did you achieve it?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever been apart of a team where you were not in a leadership role and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever been apart of a team where you had to share the leadership role and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)?   Answer Question

Passport Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CGI (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

The first interview was easy, with typical questions. I got an offer by phone and asked to stop by the office, then when I showed up to the office the managers told me that I was there for a second interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be ready to wait for months to get your background check done.

Cyber Security Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CGI.

Interview

Campus hiring, two interviews; one at campus with an HR staff and the second at branch with staff. First interview was pretty much behavioral questions while second one was technical.