CGI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 14, 2017
1,306 Interview Reviews

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Reston, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

I attended a career fair at my school and was offered an interview the next day after speaking with them. They emailed me within a week and we planned an interview for two weeks later.

Systems Deployment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Sterling, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with two members of the system deployment team (one being the supervisor). The interview was in the afternoon and took approximately forty minutes. I was asked a range of questions on Windows server configuration as well as Windows 7

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between SAN and NAS   Answer Question
    • What are some things to consider before running a sysprep for a Windows 7 image?   Answer Question
    • What are some steps to take before installing Active Directory on WIndows Server 2008 R2?   Answer Question
    • If users couldn't print to one specific printer what are some steps you would take to troubleshoot that one printer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CGI (Sacramento, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was very approachable and instantly gave ease to a normal anxious process. They asked questions about experiences applied in specific situations. I felt the questions were fairly easy and was confident with my response.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions about the company?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CGI in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through college career fair. They are nice and patient. The interview took about 40 minutes. There are about 20 interview questions, and recruiter was taking notes while I answered those questions.

Business Ana Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CGI in February 2017.

Interview

Interviewer was extremely awkward and avoided eye contact making it hard to make a good impression. Would have helped if they had a more business oriented interviewer. Questions really were not too difficult.

BA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CGI (Fairfax, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

Very simple process, nothing that you wouldn't expect. I had a weird process because I didn't know the job until after I had finished my final round because I was recruited from a college career fair

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, established a time, and conducted a brief phone interview. Recruiters are very friendly and nice, and will answer any questions you have about the company. Then in-person interview if they thought you were a good fit.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel in group-settings? Have you done group work before?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

The interview process was easy. We were shown a powerpoint slide about the positions available and the company. There was a short tour of the office. Three 30 minute interviews then followed. Standard behavioral questions were asked. They said they would get back to me within two weeks, but I never got a reply. I emailed them afterwards but still no reply.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CGI (Denver, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

its was nice and straight forward interview, more technical round and normal behavioral questions, there were couple of phone rounds and one on side visit interview ; more technical round and normal behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• more technical round and normal behavioral questions, there were couple of phone rounds and one on side visit interview   1 Answer

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CGI (Lafayette, LA) in January 2017.

Interview

Professional and over the phone, performed about 3 separate interviews that all seemed the same, and were with the same people. I felt that I was asked questions that pertained to the job, but the same questions were answered multiple times.