CGI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CGI Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2017
1,173 Interview Reviews

2.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CGI in June 2016.

Interview

Very nice. I Had a in person interview. I was interviewed by the manager and one of the higher level employees on the team. A few days later, I received word that they wanted to extend an offer.

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CGI (Arlington, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

I found the interview process misleading. I interviewed for a position based on contract award in Sept 2016 and accepted an offer based on contract awarded in June 2016 . When I checked on the contract progress in late August, I was told interviews would be scheduled. After conducting a general search for contracts awarded and finding none, I signed on to the application site that posted a message stating that the organization had experienced a breach and offers were not made by the organization. It took approximately two - three weeks for the recruiter to confirm that the contract was not awarded.

Central Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CGI (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

1st Interview was over the phone, 2nd interview was about a week later was a face to face with a hiring level superior over conference call. Both interviews went well. Too soon to tell if offer will be made.

Entry Level Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CGI (Fairfax, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview processes was very smooth and pain-free. Applied using campus website. Got an email requesting some information (GPA, skills, ect.). Was able to get a phone interview the next day and and 2 in-person interviews the same week. The interviews were 30 mins each and more of a conversation than an interview. Very relaxed atmosphere. Received an offer the very next week and accepted.

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CGI (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Hiring process is very well structured and the HR team is very accommodating. The process took around 2 weeks. 2 technical phone interviews . First Phone round you have engineers asking questions related to your projects on resume.Second phone round with manager, interview was a mix of technical and behavioral questions.

Consultant Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Belton, TX).

Interview

College hire- they have all the college students come in before graduation, usually on a Friday. It's about 10-20 people your with. You get there at 8 am and leave around 2pm. They explain the process; you will have 3 back to back 30min interviews (technical, functional, and mix), one half of the group will interview while he other half receives a presentation. There is a panel of recent college hires that the ones in the presentation will get to ask questions to. Lunch is provided and they have people eat with you, talk about anything really. The groups switch after lunch, so now the ones that were interviewed get to have the presentation and the ones that received the presentation before lunch will be interviewed. Its a long day, but not to bad. The interviewers will ask some hard questions, so do your research on the company.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to code in SQL   1 Answer

Entry Level Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CGI (Athens, OH).

Interview

Bad. Took over a month to set up 3 interviews, all of which were phone interviews. And took 2 weeks to hear if I had gotten an offer or not. After my first initial interview, it took over 2 weeks to even hear back if they were still interested. Phone interviews were basic. First was with a recruiter to go over the basics of the job and my background. Next was an HR interview with behavioral questions, and lastly was a technical interview.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest coding problem you've had and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CGI.

Interview

Applied through my university and I had an interview on campus. Most of the questions were behavioral, but I was also asked about my experience and knowledge. A week or so later I was invited to interview at their offices. I had one interview and most of the questions were behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years? For example, goals or expectations.   Answer Question

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CGI (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Interview process was onsite with four people , 2 managers and 2 of the consultant analyst . Interivew went well . First cleared the telephonic and second was the face to face on site . They asked lots of questions related with the experience and the tools i have used in my QA Carrer .

Interview Questions

• Conversation with tools and experience of the candidate .   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied through college career fair. Talked with a representative there, and was called in for a one-on-one personal interview. The questions were behavioral, nothing technical. They asked questions about myself, my interests, and questions about the company, etc. I was looking for more of a software developer position, and maybe it's how I answered questions, but I did not get the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience where you had to work in groups, and your teammates weren't giving their input.   Answer Question