CGI Software Developer Interview Questions in Germany | Glassdoor

CGI Software Developer Interview Questions in Germany

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Darmstadt (Germany)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CGI (Darmstadt (Germany)).

Interview

I was contacted by a member of the Darmstadt (Germany) office who found me on LinkedIn. We had an interesting Email conversation where I also sent him my CV. After reviewing the CV he invited me for an on-site interview.

The interview was not as technical as I expected. I was interviewed by 2 people who were both in management rather than senior developers. They asked a lot of standard questions like what were my strength and weaknesses, and asked details about my CV. They also wanted to know how my writing in English was, if I could write reports, if I was able to do presentations in-house as well as for clients, and if I was willing to travel to a customer if necessary. They also asked me for my salary expectations.

After the interview I was given a coding question to solve at home within one week in Java. The question was an algorithmic question, similar to Google Code Jam.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary expectations?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation took place in a phone call. I found it quite tough, and in the end was told that they had to consult the committee. The last steps of the negotiation were done by email.