CGI Technical Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CGI Technical Analyst Interview Questions

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CGI.

Interview

Great interview with HR person. Technical interview was a little harder but productive. Discussing the different programming languages and main concepts that guide them. All in all it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CGI

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belton, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CGI (Belton, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Met recruiter at career fair on campus. Led to interview in Belton, TX. 3 30min interviews. The culture is something they are very proud of and seems to be good.

Technical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CGI in November 2015.

Interview

There was three 1 on 1 interviews. One of the employees that interviewed me had no personality. It was like talking to a brick wall. They said they would let everyone know within 2 weeks. I have not heard anything so therefore more than likely I did not get the position. There was a group of 11 people being interviewed. Most of the people that got interviewed had their masters degree. I did not.

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Fairfax, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

First interview was conducted in campus. The question was to understand the interest and skills of the candidate. The second interview was conducted on site and it was technical questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lebanon, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CGI (Lebanon, VA) in August 2013.

Interview

I had first talked to a HR rep at my school and then I applied online. I was contacted by a HR rep from the Lebanon, VA office to set up a phone interview with them. The phone interview took about 30 minutes and was just a basic HR interview to see my background and what I have done in school. Then I was contacted again through email to come up to VA for an interview. Interview was an all day process, where you did a panel discussion with current employers and the HR gave a presentation about the company. Then there were three 30 minute interviews, a technical, general HR portion, and an analysis portion. They are always asking for you to ask them questions. They want to see how interested you are in there company.

Interview Questions

• Nothing to hard. General HR questions. Asked to a simple method using an array list. Then general oop questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CGI (Chantilly, VA) in March 2013.

Interview

On campus interview- it was more of a personality interview than technical. I was mostly explained about the position and company. Basic question of my resume and given opportunity to ask question.

Interview Questions

• irst round was simple, but second was really technical with programming question   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Fairfax, VA) in February 2011.

Interview

Dropped a resume with our college career services system and got a phone call from their recruiter. Had a great discussion on the phone and within a few hours scheduled an interview onsite. They were very flexible with the timing of when I could interview. The interview onsite went very well and I felt at ease speaking with them.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a group project where you were in a leadership position.   Answer Question

Technical Analyst Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at CGI in April 2009.

Interview

One day, four interviews. The process was very similar to what I had experienced at several other companies.