CGI Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

2.5

109 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CGI (Washington, DC) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fun and professional. I was provided with information an over view of the company. I was provided with information regarding the work week hours and benefits. I felt very confident from the beginning and to the end of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• How would, I rate myself for the administrative position.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CGI (Fairfax, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

On campus. Had interview for 30 mins very laid back and conversational, she actually only asked me 1 question. I was notified in exactly one week about the steps for a second interview. tI had two 30 min interviews on-site at Fairfax location where they asked behavioral questions. Received a phone call two weeks later of an offer

Associate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CGI (Washington, DC) in December 2015.

Interview

The interviewers were professional and friendly. I had a chance to see where the office where the job offered was located. Everyone seemed friendly and had a positive energy. CGI was helpful in scheduling and confirming the interview. Scheduling staff was easy to contact and follow-up with. Overall, it was a good experience.

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CGI (Fairfax, VA).

Interview

First was a brief phone interview and then an in-person with the whole team (came in one at a time) and were very open about the position and environment.

Project Manager - J1115-0838 | Reston, VA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centreville, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Centreville, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

No tsure to call it an interview process or not. There is no lot of email back and forth asking to give this and fill that. Explain why and how, so you can be interviewed.
    Overall the experience was very frustrating and bad as Miss Andrea Kim Talent Acquisition Specialist
    CGI Financial never replied back after emails. Everybody deserve a closer an update. YOu just do not leave a candidate there after establishing a contact.

Interview Questions

• Do you have 10+ years IT Industry experience, with at least 5+ years in an IT management position
      Do you have development and management experience
      Do you have experience leading a sizeable application development and production support team
      Do you have experience in understanding stakeholder and delivery management
      Do you have experience providing delivery oversight and motivational leadership for small to mid-size teams
      What is you familiarity and competence in delivery through all phases of the SDLC
      Do you have experience in implementation and improvement of IT processes
      What is your communications and collaboration skills
      Are you availability for occasional travel
      How are you adept at negotiating and resolving conflicts in a sensitive work context
      Are you able to make informed decisions based on the factors involved
      Are you able to communicate at an executive level with the various technical and business agents
      Are you able to create synergy within a group of individuals in order to reach organization’s objectives
      Do you need a Visa sponsorship/transfer? Please specify which sponsorship and if you required Green Card processing. If you are considering Green Card, please let us know if it has already been filed and when.
      What is your current salary?
      What is your minimum salary requirement?
      What are you looking for in your next Project/Career?   1 Answer
    • The question is will CGI manage, train and develop minimum standard courtesy their Talent Acquisition Specialist so that they do have the manners to reply the potential candidates they reply.
      I understand Talent Acquisition Specialist have a lot of work but it is part of work to communicate and close the files by giving reasonable answers and updates to candidates.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Fairfax, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied for the position on school career service website, got selected for the on-campus interview. It was a 30 minutes face to face conversation which was mainly behavioral; the interviewer asked series of questions and jot down your answers. Waited for two weeks to received an email arranging an onsite interview. I talked with two current business analysts at CGI for 30 minutes each. Before the interview started, there's a short session introducing the company and a lunch panel where candidates are encouraged to ask current employees any questions. After the two interviews, I filled a form which asked for my visa status, availability to start, etc. and submitted it back to the recruiter. If they like you, you should expect to hear back very soon after the onsite day. I was told a week later that they decided to move forward with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Nothing special. Mostly behavioral questions; one interviewer had a poker face, just remembered to calm down and articulate your stories as usual instead of losing your pace.   Answer Question

Passport Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CGI (Washington, DC) in October 2015.

Interview

A four months ago...and I just received a email about a week ago about the job and that salaries and to respond to the email to move to the next step..which I did schedule an interview which I made sure I was prepared for only to last 10 min. The we're very friendly easy to talk I felt comfortable. I feel like everything went well. But I felt like he didn't really give me a chance he kinda run through the process.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Fairfax, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

Took 1+ weeks. Applied though college. The interview was mostly about the past experience with group projects and how I faced/handled certain situations in the group. They did not ask technical questions.

Production Support Analyst - Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CGI (Reston, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

After initial telephonic round, called me up for a In-Person Interview . Horrible experience. Drove for 4 hrs and interview was 4 min. not even 5 min.

Vendor who submitted my resume gave me feedback saying I got rejected because I took my wife for the interview.. (4 hrs drive, So i took some help from her.Expecting a place for visitors in the building ).

Cloud Architect - Azure Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CGI (Falls Church, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

Absolutely disrespectful and disorganized.

- The recruiter said she would be there to greet me in the lobby. Upon arrival, the recruiter was not there. The front desk said "She is working from home today." No call informing me of this prior to the meeting.
    - Two of the scheduled interviewers were not present. I only spoke to one and he was highly disorganized.

Interview Questions

• - What clouds have you worked on?

Hardly anything technical in the interview at all.   1 Answer