CGI Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 19, 2017

2.5

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Fairfax, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

Took 1+ weeks. Applied though college. The interview was mostly about the past experience with group projects and how I faced/handled certain situations in the group. They did not ask technical questions.

Production Support Analyst - Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CGI (Reston, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

After initial telephonic round, called me up for a In-Person Interview . Horrible experience. Drove for 4 hrs and interview was 4 min. not even 5 min.

Vendor who submitted my resume gave me feedback saying I got rejected because I took my wife for the interview.. (4 hrs drive, So i took some help from her.Expecting a place for visitors in the building ).

Cloud Architect - Azure Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CGI (Falls Church, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

Absolutely disrespectful and disorganized.

- The recruiter said she would be there to greet me in the lobby. Upon arrival, the recruiter was not there. The front desk said "She is working from home today." No call informing me of this prior to the meeting.
    - Two of the scheduled interviewers were not present. I only spoke to one and he was highly disorganized.

Interview Questions

• - What clouds have you worked on?

Hardly anything technical in the interview at all.
      1 Answer

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CGI (Washington, DC) in June 2015.

Interview

It was easy. You just have to be yourself and show them you are confident in your skills and abilities. The interview was nice too, he didn't ask a lot of tricky questions.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Arlington, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

30 minute phone interview with senior recruiter coordination done via email with the recruiter at her initiation. Recruiter pleasant and professional! Interview was preliminary filtering interview prior to in-person interview for final hire decision.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself? What projects have you managed? What is your SDLC experience? Be detailed. What are your strengths as a project manager? What questions do you have forme?   Answer Question

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CGI (Alexandria, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

bunch or emails a lot of waiting a frantic sched to go and get a phone call set up which took another few days 2 women reading from prepared questions, did not listen to full answers, did not like the responses, but it at 15 mins, waste of time i believe the 2 DBAs on the phone knew if i came there i would say they were too close to the developers and not doing their jobs

Interview Questions

• how do profiles differ from SPM   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Fairfax, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

The process was a little broken, but that happens on occasion. Several phone interviews over a few weeks with questions relating to business and industry knowledge. In-person interview was laid out in a typical fashion with the meeting of multiple people in the leadership. Went well, despite being provided the wrong location by the recruiter.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

Standard Interview. Asked questions based on the resume to see how you react and answer them. The person who interviewed me seemed as he just wanted to leave since I was the last person to interview that day.

Consultant-entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CGI (Fairfax, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

The manager went over my resume and asked me some questions about my previous work experiences ( those job are not related to the field). She mostly focus on my teamwork skill. The interview went very well.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CGI (Fairfax, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

Went in, interviewed with a couple of teams, ended up on a good project. They were able to tell me how I did by the end of the day. ultimately a pretty quick turn around once I interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, knowledge of SQL, experience with clients directly.   1 Answer