CGI Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 14, 2017

2.5

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CGI (Alexandria, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

bunch or emails a lot of waiting a frantic sched to go and get a phone call set up which took another few days 2 women reading from prepared questions, did not listen to full answers, did not like the responses, but it at 15 mins, waste of time i believe the 2 DBAs on the phone knew if i came there i would say they were too close to the developers and not doing their jobs

Interview Questions

• how do profiles differ from SPM   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Fairfax, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

The process was a little broken, but that happens on occasion. Several phone interviews over a few weeks with questions relating to business and industry knowledge. In-person interview was laid out in a typical fashion with the meeting of multiple people in the leadership. Went well, despite being provided the wrong location by the recruiter.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

Standard Interview. Asked questions based on the resume to see how you react and answer them. The person who interviewed me seemed as he just wanted to leave since I was the last person to interview that day.

Consultant-entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CGI (Fairfax, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

The manager went over my resume and asked me some questions about my previous work experiences ( those job are not related to the field). She mostly focus on my teamwork skill. The interview went very well.

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CGI (Fairfax, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

Went in, interviewed with a couple of teams, ended up on a good project. They were able to tell me how I did by the end of the day. ultimately a pretty quick turn around once I interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, knowledge of SQL, experience with clients directly.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Fairfax, VA) in November 2014.

Interview

I was a college hire. Went through the college career fair, did on campus interviews first, then on-site interviews, and received an offer within 2-3 weeks of on-site interviews.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to join the consulting profession?   1 Answer

Site Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quantico, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CGI (Quantico, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

Very comfortable. Interviewed with the PM, developer, and one person from HR. Environment was friendly and genial. Offered coffee and brief tour of workplace. Once the interview was underway, I was asked about my experience and my specific knowledge of the proprietary application I would be supporting and knowledge of Marine Corps culture

Interview Questions

• Asked about previous experience with the specific software. General questions about skill level   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was not bad. I pushed for a higher compensation than offered and was granted some concession. Limited flexibilty.

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Fairfax, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

First interview was conducted in campus. The question was to understand the interest and skills of the candidate. The second interview was conducted on site and it was technical questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CGI (Washington, DC) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone screen with HR, then an in-person interview with the Director and a Senior Consultant I'd be working with. There were no technical questions - it was more of a culture fit. The interviewers made it comfortable, but in hind sight, I was unprepared. I wish I had asked more questions about the company, what they do, and gained more insight into the environment/business.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with these technologies?
      Have you worked on related projects?
      Do you have any questions about the project?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crystal City, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CGI (Crystal City, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

I went through a panel of three interviewers that asked many simple questions and never heard back after the interview. I felt like the process was unorganized and the interviewers at the Crystal City office were not highly skilled at there areas of expertise. I believe the company prefers to hire college graduates rather than skilled experienced applicants.