CH2M Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.7

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Transportation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CH2M (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty casual. You were interviewed by a current intern, the manager and another member of the staff. It was more focused on getting to know you, your skills, your goals and such..

Interview Questions

• What accomplishment are you most proud of?   1 Answer

Maintenance Planner Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CH2M (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and the next day I received a phone call from the HR/ Recruiter asking if I could come in for an interview with the Senior Project Manager and another Manager. The interview was really relaxed I knew I had the job after 5 minutes. Awesome people and they were veterans so they knee exactly what they wanted.

Interview Questions

• The questions were basic STAR format behavior type. Name a time that you failed at something.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave me the top of the scale offer with a six month review for a raise opportunity. I didn't need to negotiate at all.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CH2M (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

I met with ch2m reps at a career fair, they are very friendly and tend to be talkative about the company. Talked about their operations and asked me what my interests were. As always, gpa and apply online is the name of the game here, unless you are able to make the b interview more interesting

Interview Questions

• There was a definite emphasis on waste water treatment. If this is your area be sure to bring it up.   Answer Question

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CH2M (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

It is somewhat drawn out but I believe a lot of it has to do with the security clearance required being my job is at a airport. I wasn't to difficult actually quite easy in my opinion basic questions and people in the interview.

Interview Questions

• What would I do in a situation I didn't know the answer to?   1 Answer

Desktop Publisher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CH2M (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Formal Interview Panel. Wasn't too difficult to maneuver. They were nice enough individuals. I had two interviews that went smoothly. There was a decent amount of contact via email until an offer was made. Which I accepted. It was worth it at the time.

Estimator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CH2M (Atlanta, GA) in August 2009.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a one on one interview within a week.

Interview Questions

• What are the biggest accomplishments in your career?   1 Answer