- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- United States - All Cities
- - Washington State
- - Kennewick, WA Area
- - Hanford, WA
- - Alaska
- - Prudhoe Bay, AK
- - Colorado
- - Denver, CO Area
- Brazil - All Cities
- - São Paulo
- - Sao Paulo, Brazil Area
- United Arab Emirates - All Cities
- - Dubai
- - Dubai, United Arab Emirates Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Most Difficult
Interviews at CH2M Hill Plateau Remediation
I interviewed at CH2M Hill Plateau Remediation
Interview was set up by the manager directly, not HR. Questions were partly about credentials and experience, but a large section was “Tell me about a time when x” where they are looking for a specific instance, your action, and the outcome.
- Something to the effect of “Tell me about a time when you disagreed with your manager. How did you handle that?”
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CH2M Hill Plateau Remediation
Initial phone call to weed out all non starters issues such as, pay scale and hours of availability. The face to face interview was held at the customers' job sight by Human Resources along with two supervisors and three co workers all at once.
- 1. Besides being a technician what other jobs would you consider? 2. We want yo to ask us some questions now.
Anonymous Employee in Richland, WA
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CH2M Hill Plateau Remediation (Richland, WA) in Mar 2011
Met at a local restaurant. Was given a job description and expectations. Asked about shipping experience. Drank some coffee. I paid for my managers coffee. Pretty laid back. I understand interviews change depending on manager.
- Are you willing to work 10 hour days?