CH2M Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 21, 2017

2.7

Environmental Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CH2M (San Diego, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview panel consisted of three professionals and was conducted in an informal manner. I was shown the office, greeted many of the employees, and treated with respect by the individuals leading the interview. There were no surprises as many of the questions were direct and the answers were straightforward. There was an ongoing communication during the interview and questions went both ways.

Interview Questions

• - What do you perceive your future to be with the company?
      - Describe a strength/weakness
      - What would you do if...?
      - How well do you work as a member of a team? Individually?
      - Do you have questions for us?
      - They asked questions directly related to my experience and resume
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CH2M (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

I met with ch2m reps at a career fair, they are very friendly and tend to be talkative about the company. Talked about their operations and asked me what my interests were. As always, gpa and apply online is the name of the game here, unless you are able to make the b interview more interesting

Interview Questions

• There was a definite emphasis on waste water treatment. If this is your area be sure to bring it up.   Answer Question

Electrician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CH2M.

Interview

Called me over the phone and we chatted. Allowed me to ask any number of questions. They were very friendly, and put me at ease. Were very happy that safety as important to me. I was honest about being excited for an opportunity to do something new and different. They gave me a couple of days to think over the offer before accepting.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CH2M (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

The interview process took a while. This was because i was finishing school. I was referred by someone who worked there and eventually hired after successfully completing the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral based questions, tell me about a time when you were forced to work in a team, what challenges did you face and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Staff Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CH2M in January 2016.

Interview

I had an internal recommendation and that quickly lead to an in person interview. I talked to an HR person a couple times; once they asked me if I need sponsorship and the other time to schedule the interview. Overall, it was a very positive experience.

IT Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CH2M (Englewood, CO) in December 2015.

Interview

I had a initial phone interview with the team managers for personality and team compatibility. I was initially not interested in the position after talking to the managers, but they called me back a few weeks later and after a brief discussion I agreed to come in and interview with the team. The team interview was extremely in-depth and lasted about two hours.

Interview Questions

• I was asked many in-depth questions about the specific software I would be working with.   Answer Question

AFC Transit Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CH2M (Baltimore, MD) in November 2015.

Interview

It was smooth and well organized. I had pre-interview with recruiter, another with the hiring manager and another with the hiring manager and senior management all via the phone. Then I got schedule for a face-to-face with the client and the CH2M management. Then I finally had the final interview over lunch with the CH2M management. That was so helpful because they also discussed the client body language which made me aware my interview went very well with the client. Everything was what I expected; there was no surprises. The bottom line is you got to know your skill set so you can sell yourself.

Interview Questions

• Aside behavior questions on the phone, the onsite questions were technical situational questions. With my 5yrs experience in the transit industry, I was able to nail it with no sweat.   1 Answer

Environmental Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CH2M (Houston, TX).

Interview

Seemed like a pretty standard interview to me. The first person asked me about my background and qualifications related to the job. The second person spent a lot of time discussing CH2M's mentorship opportunities and their dedication to safety. Gave me time to ask questions. Followed up with recruiter a week later. She told me that the interview went really well, but they decided to move forward with a candidate with more experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CH2M.

Interview

Interview process was common for IT. If you have any sort of experience, you would do fine. You would be well prepared if you know MS Server software, basic networking, etc.

Environmental Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CH2M.

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview that essentially reviewed my resume. I then interviewed with three separate employees who each explained the project that they wanted me to work on. Rather casual and easy-going. It was essentially the same interview repeated with three different people. No technical questions were asked.