CH2M Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

CH2M Interview Questions in New York, NY

3.7

Transportation Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CH2M (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Go to all types of career fairs through engineering organizations such as American Society of Civil Engineers etc. to get your foot in the door because if your resume gets around, you will be connected. Through these connections, I just had a phone interview with HR and the project manager.

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CH2M (New York, NY).

Interview

Process took about 2 weeks. I was first contacted by phone from a person from HR. I met with two different department heads in their NY office. Both of them asked personality questions and questions about my resume. Then they asked a lot of technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Technical Questions using bending stress and axial loading   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CH2M (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview process was fair and honest. It is a three stage interview process. You meet with your immediate supervisor, you made me with a team of managers, and they may fly you to Colorado for a group interview and some exercises.