CHC Helicopter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CHC Helicopter Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Junior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CHC Helicopter (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview, the call was from US. The HR asked simple questions about yourself as well as about past experience. After that it's your turn to ask questions. Then she explained what the recruiting process is like and asked me to email her a CV again.

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CHC Helicopter (Richmond, BC (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

20 minutes phone interview with hiring Manager and a week later followed up with an in person interview with other two managers in the team, remembered the recruiters from US was very helpful.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the job? What's your experience with SEC reporting?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CHC Helicopter (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2010.

Interview

They had a good round of interview but after much talking, they dissappeared from the radar. No response no reply. I wrote to them and guess what? No reply. They don't even answer the phone!