CHC Helicopter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CHC Helicopter Interview Questions

2.5

HRIS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CHC Helicopter (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in October 2012.

Interview

2 interviews-technical and senior management. Telephonic screening. very professional recruiting team and hiring managers. very fast recruiting process and decision making. Used skype for interviewing. No unnecessary steps in the process

Technical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHC Helicopter (Richmond, BC (Canada)) in March 2012.

Interview

It took one try to get noticed, and I applied through their company website; having worked for the aviation industry prior to CHC, it was a no brainer.
    I was called over the phone by an HR person, but the one-on-one personal information interview prior to the team interview, was held by another HR person. An on-site test was given to me, and I was called after the interview stage to accept the position.
    Be prepared to answer the question of salary at this point-in-time, because that's the company's bottom line.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply for the job?
      How much experience do you have?
      What makes you a good fit for the team?   1 Answer

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CHC Helicopter (Richmond, BC (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

20 minutes phone interview with hiring Manager and a week later followed up with an in person interview with other two managers in the team, remembered the recruiters from US was very helpful.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the job? What's your experience with SEC reporting?   Answer Question

Junior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CHC Helicopter (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview, the call was from US. The HR asked simple questions about yourself as well as about past experience. After that it's your turn to ask questions. Then she explained what the recruiting process is like and asked me to email her a CV again.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CHC Helicopter.

Interview

Exhaustive interview process. Several interviewers over a period of several days. Process could be more smooth and schedules better.

Interview Questions

• What would your former direct reports and boss say about your potential?   Answer Question

Senior Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CHC Helicopter (Dallas, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter based in Canada. He pre-screened me over the phone and was very informative. He very clearly had a good and long-standing relationship with his client.
    After the initial pre-screen it took almost 3 months before we were able to schedule follow-up phone interviews. I interviewed with my (potential) manager & group director, then was called in for a relatively informal face-to-face where I met with the manager & other teams within the organization.
    Overall, this was a very relaxed process. I enjoyed everything about the experience & what I saw about the company.

Interview Questions

• They really didn't throw any curve-balls. The whole process was professional and informative.   Answer Question

They weren't able to match my current salary.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Rather informal and lacked focus.

No work life balance

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CHC Helicopter (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in May 2012.

Interview

Very smooth and efficient. The Reatined search firm took care of most of the support activities in the process.

Interview Questions

• Why would I be a good fit for the role and why I would I want to leave an established co. and join a company that is going through transformation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Excellent

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CHC Helicopter (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2010.

Interview

They had a good round of interview but after much talking, they dissappeared from the radar. No response no reply. I wrote to them and guess what? No reply. They don't even answer the phone!