CHG Healthcare Administrative Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CHG Healthcare Administrative Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at CHG Healthcare

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2016.

Interview

After I applied, they sent me a grammar/customer service test to complete to see whether to proceed with the process of accepting my application. I got a call back 2 days later and had a short phone interview. The questions just went over my application/resume and my day to day routines at my jobs listed. I was also asked why I thought I would be a good candidate for this position. She then proceeded to tell me she would be back in contact in a week or 2. At the 2 week mark, I called to follow up on the interview and she called me back the next day to have me come in for a in person interview. In the interview, I was very nervous, but she was very understanding and made the interview seem less stressful by being down to earth and easy to talk to. She said she would be in contact with me in the next week. She called me 2 days later to tell me I did not get the job but to look out for some of the other positions she thought I would be better for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time that you had to adapt to a change in your job?   1 Answer
  • Tell us of a time that you have gone above and beyond what was expected?   Answer Question
  • Tell me a time you had to stand up to a coworker or boss?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CHG Healthcare

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by an in person interview. The phone interview was quick and the in person interview was not what I expected. The interviewer seemed rushed and unprepared for the interview or at least me. This is still a great company and maybe at another time I would like the opportunity to be a part of their culture.

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare in February 2015.

Interview

Low level employees conduct the interviews, immature and unprepared. Have no idea how to conduct interviews or how to recognize talent. Don't even bother applying, they don't care about skill or experience. Horrible with followup and portable communication skills. Very rude very unprofessional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

I applied for a position (Administrative Coordinator). The company sent me an email to take a 30 minute grammar and spelling quiz. I received a phone call at the end of that week, only to play phone tag with the recruiter. I later found out that position I applied for doesn't exist, and is only posted for the company to gain leads. I was then instructed to go on company job board to find, and apply for a different position. I do not want to work for a company that is deceitful, and I feel that posting fake job listings is deceitful. I am surprised with all of the things going on with unemployment (having to prove you've applied to 4 jobs a week), that this company can get away with this behavior.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in July 2018.

Interview

First screening involved a phone call, in which opportunity requirements are discussed, in which I was told that he wold follow up with me by the end of the week for an in person interview with him that is supposed to be a 45 minute discussion. The 1:1 interview was not something I was used to- the interviewer sat in front of me asking scripted questions from a computer screen (most of which inquired about my resume, ex: duration of time employed, my day to day tasks- do they not read the applicants resume before screening them?), and with every answer I provided, he was typing away at the laptop, and I frequently found myself staring at the walls waiting for him to finish typing and ask the next question. At one point I was told to repeat the answer to a question because he could not keep up with typing my answer. At the end of the interview, I was told that I could have met the 'higher ups' that day, but that our interview was too late in the day to do so, but he would contact me the following week to schedule an interview with them, which was supposed to be a 3 hr process. After being told this, I felt confident that he thought I was a good fit for the position. Come the following week, and I got a call from him stating that the 'higher ups' wanted to pursue a different candidate. Would have loved to work for them, genuinely thought I was a great fit for their culture and work environment, but I would describe the whole process as disappointing and a tease. I could have been saved the headache if the 'higher ups' didn't like my resume/pursued other candidates in the first place.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied online the process took about 4 weeks @ CHG Healthcare (Fort Lauderdale, FL). First was a phone interview with the recruiter for about 20 minutes. Next was emailed an online skills assessment test covering basic grammar, spelling and a typing that took about an hour or so it is timed so you have to keep that in mind. I was then called in for an in-person interview with the recruiter just to see if he would send me to interview with the panel. Finally the last interview was with a panel of about 6 women asking questions on past experiences and so on. I believe that I was not given an offer of employment because I am overqualified for this position, I have over 10 years of experience in management and this is like an entry level position, in which the clearly stated that in order for anyone entering into this position to move up it will take about 2 to 3 years because they don't like to promote anyone unless they are confident that the person has a few years of experience in the company. Plus the fact that the pay was about $17-$18 dollars an hour, and the hours and workload was intense according to the panel that conducted the interview. And I know that with my level of experience I would probably not have stayed in a job that does not allow you to grow. For me it was a waste of my time because they should have not bothered to do the panel interview if they did not want to hire someone who's resume clearly stated was over qualified for the job. And finally in the job posting it should specify that it is an entry level position because if it did I would not have applied!!!!