CHG Healthcare Director of Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CHG Healthcare

1 Interview Review

2.0

Director of Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare in June 2014.

Interview

Received several calls from admin to set up interview. She was very nice but could not answer any base level questions - she deferred to the recruiter. She requested that I come into the office for an interview; however, schedules did not permit. Because they wanted to move quickly, she scheduled a 60 minute phone interview.

The recruiter called me (on time) but quickly told me that she could only commit 30 minutes to our conversation. She explained that she had an internal conflict which she was required to attend. Instead of attempting to re-schedule she launched into a basic old-school resume review. No attempt at building rapport or getting to know me - just confirmed employment dates, titles and responsibilities (all very clear on my resume). At 25 minutes into her drill (and several instances of being put on hold) she told me she was hoping that I had other experience which more closely matched what I will assume was a checklist she was using. I asked her why she called me for an interview. My experience and expertise is very clear on my resume. She explained that she is always interviewing for positions even after they are filled. She was extremely ambiguous regarding if their was an existing position. She made it sound like they deal with a lot of turnover.

I am giving the company the benefit-of-the-doubt and assume that the recruiter was new and has not yet adapted to the human capital centered culture which the company promotes.

Interview Questions

• Interview extremely one-sided. Basic resume review. Nothing thoughtful.   Answer Question