CHG Healthcare Inside Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CHG Healthcare Inside Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at CHG Healthcare

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2015.

Interview

I was contacted on the phone for the phone screen. After the phone screen you were asked to come in for the in person screen by the same HR recruiter.

The hiring manager was not even involved. The hiring manager picked people to interview based off this one interview. I was contacted via email to be informed they'd be going with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• What questions do you have for me regarding the position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CHG Healthcare

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare (Sandy, UT) in January 2016.

Interview

Talked to a recruiter over the phone for an initial screening. Then was scheduled for an interview with the same recruiter. The in-person interview was pretty much the same as the phone interview. We discussed pay on the phone and the recruiter knew I made much more in commissions at my previous job which I was fine with but it seemed like it later became a problem that I was coming from a higher paying outside sales position. The interviewer was almost trying to convince me that it was too different from what I was used to. I think they were just looking for someone that was a little greener than I am. And thats fine.
    I got a call over a week later telling me I didnt get the position which I knew leaving the interview pretty much. An email sooner would have been better in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with rejection? Why CHG? A lot of 'tell me about a time' questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with 7 people. Each person asked a book of the same questions. Pay way too low especially for this interview process and type job. Interviewing with 7 people is very extreme especially for this job. I wasn't interviewing for a management role just a sales job. They need to ease up on so many interviews and offer more money

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

I had an in-person interview with the CHG Healthcare recruiter in Boca Raton. It was a laid back conversation about my past experiences and the position I was applying for. Everyone in the office including the recruiter dresses very casually. The recruiter arranged the next step of the interview process with 2 managers in the Fort Lauderdale office a couple days later. Again, everyone was wearing jeans. I was asked generally easy questions. This is an entry level job. They interview a lot of candidates because I did meet others when I went for my interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me through Indeed telling me my interview was impressive. Then they send me an email a few days later telling me they chose people who fit their qualifications. If I didn't meet their qualifications, then why did THEY contact ME and waste my time having me come in for an interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare (Durham, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

Tour with 7 interviewees all done same time with silly activities supposed to be about working as group, then split up for individual interviews. I can't imagine what qualities or experience they are actually looking for...

Interview Questions

• What 3 qualities would your past employer describe you with?
      What accomplishment are you most proud of?
      Have you ever had an employer tell you to do something you didn't agree with?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Call with the recruiter, in person interview with the recruiter, then a massive 3 hour in person interview with three hiring managers.

What you need to know is they only offer 45k in salary with limited upside in year one, and ask for 80 calls a day. Not for anyone who is a mid-level senior, and you must drink the cooperate cool aid, which to some people could be a good thing. The best fit is for a person in their 20's to 30's who has not had a higher salary, otherwise, you are wasting your time. Turnover is at least 40-50% per year and CHG has 2 training classes each month. Pretty much says it all.