CHG Healthcare Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CHG Healthcare Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at CHG Healthcare

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grantsville, UT

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare (Grantsville, UT) in June 2018.

Interview

I initially applied for a Sales Leader position. After the phone interview, I was told that I did not have enough experience to qualify regardless that I am currently in a sales manager position in my current role. The Recruiter said she liked my sales experience, and wanted me to interview for Inside Sales. I thought about it and decided to proceed thinking I could move up later after I got my foot in the door.
I had an interview in person with the recruiter from the phone. It went good. Got some positive feedback and instructions in the next step of the process. I was scheduled to come back for the final interview the following Monday with a group.

Monday came. We were brought to a conference room where we were divided into 4 groups. This is where it went to crap for me. A guy comes in and goes over a brief history of CompHealth. And quizzes us about the company during the process, and boasted about CHG being in Forbes magazine 9 tears in a row as one of best places to work for. That’s great and all, but there was never a reason given to why that is,or how that matters to me as a potential employee. Following that was a pretentious slide show of how CompHealth is such a fun place to work. Each slide was just of the guy talking, with other random people. Following that was an even more pretentious video of current and pervious employees talking about their CompHealth experience. My favorite part was the buff guy at the end flexing at the camera with his headset on. Cringe worthy! It just started feeling a bit ridiculous. Finally we were taken into one on one interviews. It was your typical call center/ sales interview questions. I had two managers interview me. The lady was on par and responsive. The guy was smug, looked uncaring and was monotone the whole time. At that point I figured out what kind of place CompHealth was and I stopped trying in the interview. I answered their questions but I just wanted it to be done. I think they could tell I was over it. When they finished their questions, I asked what do they do to motivate their sales people in that environment. They literally had Bupkus for an answer. It was a bit sad. That place is not for me. If you like the call center environment, and thrive in a churn and burn employee model, hidden behind “Culture” and so called “Fun”. Then you may like it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time we’re you had a disagreement or fallout with another employee, and what steps did you take to overcome it?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CHG Healthcare

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare (Durham, NC) in January 2018.

Interview

FIrst there was a phone interview. They tallk about the company and what it takes to be successfull. THe next step was an in person interview at their office. They give you a tour and you talk to a few people about. They ask you the run of the mill questions. Nothing tricky.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2015.

Interview

Very well planned and executed by the recruiter. Great communication throughout. Tough interview process though!

- phone interview
    - Skype interview
    - onsite individual interview (1x1 with 2 different Directors)
    - onsite Group Interview (15-20 people)

Interview Questions

• How will you feel about taking a long time to 'ramp-up' in terms of seeing success in your role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was one of the worst interviewers I have ever had. He was typing my responses on his computer and did not interact much other than asking the questions. The vibe he gave off seemed like he was uninterested which I felt affected my interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2018.

Interview

First interview on phone, second in person with hr, third with group and then separated into 1 on 1's. Then no one called back. They said they'd get back with me and no Bueno.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Its a common interview process with common interview questions. You check in with the receptionist and wait for about ten minutes. They'll offer you water. You'll set there observing all the employee walk by with gossipy conversations. Your contact will eventually come than you'll get on elevator which starts the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare (Salt Lake City, UT) in December 2013.

Interview

Preliminary interview via phone or face to face to determine whether or not it would be a good fit. Work shop to develop team building skills and determine whether or not it would be a good fit.
    Second and Third interview to redetermine culture fit and then determine if skill requirements are met for the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare (Durham, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

Received phone interview 2 days after applying, which lasted about 45 mins. I was told I had the right stuff for the job and would be sent to meet the leaders in what was called an "interview day" This was new to me, I was told to be there at 2pm and could last until 6pm.

I arrived with 5 other people, I was there very early and had a chance to glance around at what seemed like a very clique like office. A lot of whispers to each other of giggles/gossip going around.

Shortly after everyone arrived and sent to a conference room we had a tour of the facility, it was very awkward as they were spewing full names of people at us and asking if we remembered the names of everyone they mentioned. That in itself I found odd to begin with, when you're there for an interview and have a lot on your mind the last thing you are going to remember is full names of numerous people you didn't even meet and are touring and listening to numerous other things.

Second guy comes in after tour ends, basically boasts about the company being on Forbes list of best places to work and rambles on about that for 15 minutes or so, didn't really add much to the process but we all asked a few questions before individually being called by random leaders one at a time for one on one interviews. Their core values were very much the focal point and I personally was very on board with them, as they were pretty basic stuff about "putting people first" but apparently it is almost cult like and are looking for a "certain" person who can fit that bill.

The leader I met with for my one on one was very unenthusiastic and seemed more concerned with what was going on outside. I had 10 copies of my resume as I was prepared to meet numerous people as I was told I'd be meeting potentially 3-5 leaders. He didn't even want a copy of mine that I had, he apparently already had a copy.

He barely made any eye contact nor cracked a smile and asked very generic questions that were already asked during the phone interview, except oddly less questions in person than I was asked on the phone. The interview itself lasted maybe 5 minutes, never even was asked anything about my history etc.. Everything answer to a question I gave in great detail but my answers were written in a form box on a paper in front of him with maybe 1 to 3 words only.. I knew being in the interview room one on one it wasn't a good vibe, as I had no opportunity to even sell myself as a candidate. I honestly felt like the choices were already made prior to our arrival that day.

All the candidates were then led back to the conference room about the same time, a few minutes later 3 of us got called out and said we'd hear back in 48 hours, meanwhile the other 2 stayed (assuming those two likely got the job). The thing is, we all had a chance to talk to each other about what we were asked and we all had basically the same questions asked, but the 2 kept behind were much younger.. As the 3 of us left we assumed they felt we didn't meet the cut as I got a call the next day saying I wasn't the ideal candidate but literally nothing changed from phone interview to in person in regards to the types of questions.

The process was very much a waste of time and I made it clear with the recruiter of that on follow up. I was very prepared and gave extremely detailed answers even using the core values the company talks about for comparison. I felt very much like they are looking for a specific looking person and age bracket more than anything.

I felt like I had no chance, and was just there to be there for their quota of interviews. The fact that I was there for a good 3 hours to have my time wasted with basically a tour and speech rather than a quality interview was just a huge disappointment. If this was a normal interview process I wouldn't deem it a waste of time, but when the person who is interviewing you shows no engagement at all it's pretty hard to do an interview fairly. Perhaps I had the wrong "leader" to interview with that day but I will never know, and of the years of doing interviews never had such a strange and uninviting experience ever.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare (Durham, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Initiates with group of individuals to be interviewed watching video about company and speaking with some members of staff. Afterwards, individuals are taken separately to answer general questions by staff.

Interview Questions

• High points in past positions that you don't think properly appreciated.   Answer Question