CHG Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CHG Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at CHG Healthcare

3.5

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare.

Interview

The interview process is about one over the phone, one with a talent recruit once your done with that if you did well they will schedule you for an interview with a few team leaders. That day you will interview with 4-5 people, finally if you pass that stage you have an interview with the directors. If you do receive the job offer it will be via phone.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CHG Healthcare

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in October 2010.

Interview

In-house recruiter called to determine if I would be a good fit for the position. Talked about the company and the culture and recommended me for an interview for a position that was different than what I had applied for. I met with the department head and had what I felt was a good interview. He asked me to come back and interview with one of his supervisors since they were not available on that day. I came back for the second interview and had what I felt was a good interview. The supervisor mentioned that there was one other supervisor that they wanted me to meet and interview with and they would call me to schedule a meeting. No one ever called me back, so I followed up with a phone call a day later to the recruiter to find out what the delay was. Apparently I was not someone that they wanted to go forward with after all.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be happy being on the phone all day long instead of being face to face with the candidates?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare.

Interview

You have to interview with 4- 5 different people in person after you have interviewed with a company recruiter. So, you have to go back multiple times. You also interview with the head manager also. A lot of work to hear nothing back.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

The recruiters were friendly and knowledgable. Overall it was a very basic interview initially but I went through about 6 interviews before getting an offer.