CHG Healthcare Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CHG Healthcare Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at CHG Healthcare

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare in February 2012.

Interview

Started with phone interview and was invited to come in for face to face. Lengthy time speaking to several department managers during the face to face. Shortly after conduct final phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 adjectives your peers would use to describe you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CHG Healthcare

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2018.

Interview

Very methodical followed star interview protocol. Asked for specific examples of how I handled situations with particular attention to how I overcame obstacles. Measuring success quantitatively was favorable. How do handle teamwork, problem solving, stress/pressure, and interpersonal skills.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2015.

Interview

I received a call and got asked a few questions, then came in and met with the talent team first, met with team directors, met with team to see if a good fit. Then offer letter from HR department.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What qualifications do you bring to the company?   1 Answer