CHG Healthcare Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CHG Healthcare Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at CHG Healthcare

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2011.

Interview

Interviewed during a job fair. I knew several people that worked there and so the interview was fairly easy. First round the interviewer was very nice and seemed like the good cop. Basic questions about my sales experience and what I would do in specific situations. Then set in a room to wait for the second interview. The Second round was with 2 ladies who did not have much of a sense of humor. They were all business. A lot of situation based questions. "Have you ever been in a situation where a co-worker and you didn't get along, how did you handle it?" " How do you handle a customer who won't make a decision?" I had a bad feeling when I left that there was no chance. They did end up offering me a job and I have accepted.

Interview Questions

• Have you and a co-worker ever been unable to get along? How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

35,000 base salary with commissions. Medical sucks.

Other Interview Reviews for CHG Healthcare

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare.

Interview

They sit you down in a room and talk about the company’s accolades for minutes. Then they ask you behavioral question.

I interviewed with Liz Tobin for a position. She was okay during the interview but extremely unprofessional, rude, and intentionally aloof soon thereafter. For a company that cares about people and says it in their motto, the people who work for them have seriously missed the mark.

I chose not to accept the offer because of how she treated me—and probably many others.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CHG Healthcare (Durham, NC) in November 2017.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a group onsite interview (5 candidates). Intro to the company video followed by a team lead introduction and Q&A session and tour. The candidates are then graded on a "team building" activity (we had to build a Solo cup tower). Then the candidates have to give feedback on the things they learned about the experience and how those tie into the company's core values. You are timed and graded. This is followed by two rounds of interviews with team leads where pretty typical interview questions are asked. Culture is more important to this company than experience or education, I got absolutely none of the expected questions about national awards or annual results, no need for a brag book on this one. And no need for a traditional interview attire; I wore a suit, the other guys in the interview work chinos and oxford shirts.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you received critical feedback from a supervisor. How did you make improvements and what was the result.   1 Answer