CHI Franciscan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 26, 2017

2.8

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CHI Franciscan (Seattle, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was over the phone as a preliminary interview. The representative was very friendly and was screening applicants based on qualifications, location of worksite and hours available. He briefly described the position, work duties and scheduling but didn't mention salary. I was not able to meet the scheduling requirements so the interview did not go any further.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do you have in this field?   Answer Question

Psychologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CHI Franciscan (Tacoma, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone screening with the recruiter, and I was then scheduled for an on-site interview. I live out-of-state but Franciscan was not able to reimburse me for travel expenses. Flew to Tacoma for a half-day of interviews: spoke with the medical director, the head of behavioral health, an administrative VP, a nurse, a social worker, and another provider. I was then told that they wanted to interview another candidate in a couple of weeks and I would be hearing back then. Didn't hear anything within that timeline, so I called and was told that interviews had been delayed and could I wait another week? The same thing the next week, and then the next. So between completing the interview and receiving the final form email about not getting an offer, I waited approximately a month and a half.

All the same, I don't think the interview process was bad enough to rate as negative. The recruiter consistently returned my calls and emails, and although I'm not sure I believe the whole "interviews are delayed" thing as an explanation for why I had to wait so long, she was nice and courteous with me all through the process. All the interviewers were friendly and down-to-earth as well. If given the opportunity, I'd apply again.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to move to Tacoma?   Answer Question
    • What is your theoretical orientation?   1 Answer
    • What is your experience with brief therapy?   1 Answer

HIM Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CHI Franciscan (Tacoma, WA).

Interview

Hour long interview with the director and manager for the department. Very easy going and informational. The questions were both behavioral and analytical. It had some basic questions about your experience. Used past scenarios to answer questions about what I would do in a specific situation. Both of the interviewers were open to questions I had.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CHI Franciscan.

Interview

Initially screened by HR and then scheduled for a group interview with other staff RN's. Be yourself, they are looking for down-to-earth folks with a team attitude. Once hired, be prepared to wait; HR and orientation take forever!

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHI Franciscan.

Interview

It was much like having a regular conversation. You sit down with the manager and they ask you scripted questions, give you a tour of the unit and ask if you have any questions.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CHI Franciscan (Tacoma, WA).

Interview

I applied online and received a phone screening. Group interview and then interview with the VP of Marketing. Overall, the process seemed long, but I appreciate that valued the entire team's input. Seemed like most people asked the same very generic questions. Overall, I would say that it was an average interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at CHI Franciscan (Tacoma, WA).

Interview

I applied for the job online and received a phone screening from the hiring manager. After about 3 days I was asked to come in for a 4 hour interview where I was scheduled to meet with the entire team in groups. After the group interviews, I was asked to come in about a week later to interview with the VP of Marketing.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CHI Franciscan.

Interview

Went very smoothly. Scheduled phone interviews were done on time without any delays or confusion with prompt follow ups. Multiple stage interviews starting with HR, Manager, Director, Providers...
    Process took about 2-3 weeks to complete since the time of application.

Negotiations went well, but not much wiggle room. Was able to get + X bonus, + Y bonus, + ^ salary.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time...
      Give me an example of...
      How would you handle...
      How did you overcome...
      Strength/weakness
      Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CHI Franciscan (Tacoma, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was awesome! So friendly and welcoming! So much laughter and fun. I've never had such a fun interview. I loved the ladies that interviewed me. It wasn't uncomfortable at all

OR Resident RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CHI Franciscan (Federal Way, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

This interview was for a residency position in the OR. You first attend a job fair and you get to talk to all the OR managers from different hospital locations.
    It was a panel interview with the nurse director, nurse manager, resource RN , and clinical nurse educator.
    All questions were behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation with a co worker and how you were able to handle it?   Answer Question