CHI St. Alexius Health Interview Questions in Bismarck, ND | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at CHI St. Alexius Health

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bismarck, ND

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CHI St. Alexius Health (Bismarck, ND) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online, received a call from a nurse recruiter the next day and had an interview the following week. The interview consisted of 2 supervisors for the area I was applying to.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bismarck, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CHI St. Alexius Health (Bismarck, ND).

Interview

Short and easy. Hospital is desperate for nurses and will hire just about anyone. I applied online and received a phone call the next day to set up an interview. I was hired with in one week.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a nurse in this area? What would you do if you had a difficult patient?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Inflexible and determined by HR.

Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bismarck, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CHI St. Alexius Health (Bismarck, ND) in October 2013.

Interview

Very straight forward. Interviewers for for cordial. They asked me questions that I felt pertained to the job role. It was a very relaxed environment. I felt I could be myself without having to feel like I was being overly critiqued.