CHI St. Alexius Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at CHI St. Alexius Health

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bismarck, ND

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CHI St. Alexius Health (Bismarck, ND) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online, received a call from a nurse recruiter the next day and had an interview the following week. The interview consisted of 2 supervisors for the area I was applying to.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bismarck, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CHI St. Alexius Health (Bismarck, ND).

Interview

Short and easy. Hospital is desperate for nurses and will hire just about anyone. I applied online and received a phone call the next day to set up an interview. I was hired with in one week.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a nurse in this area? What would you do if you had a difficult patient?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Inflexible and determined by HR.

Office Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williston, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CHI St. Alexius Health (Williston, ND) in September 2014.

Interview

My interview was over the phone due to my transition from WA to ND and by far was one of the best interviews I've had. Dawn was very professional and a great listener. She had asked me questions that no other hiring manager had asked.

Interview Questions

• If you were to choose an environment to work for out of General Surgery, Neurology, Paint Management, Urology, ENT, Plastic Surgery, Orthopedics, Family Practice and Internal Medicine, which would you choose and why?   1 Answer

Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bismarck, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CHI St. Alexius Health (Bismarck, ND) in October 2013.

Interview

Very straight forward. Interviewers for for cordial. They asked me questions that I felt pertained to the job role. It was a very relaxed environment. I felt I could be myself without having to feel like I was being overly critiqued.

Pct Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CHI St. Alexius Health in January 2012.

Interview

I had gotten a call to set up the interview. The day of the Interview was really easy . They asked me the easiest questions. The unit secretary came asked a question and that was about it.

Interview Questions

• I do not recall any questions that were unexpected or hard. As long as you are great at what you do you should be oil.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They would not negotiate at all.