CHI St. Luke's Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CHI St. Luke's Health

2.6

1. Featured Interview

PACU RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at CHI St. Luke's Health.

Interview

Standard process. Submitted resume online and got a call the next day which I did not expect. I did have an interview within the week after the first interview from the HR.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CHI St. Luke's Health in October 2016.

Interview

It was quick and easy, other than having to wait for someone to call you back. I had been applying to company for several months, but no one would ever contact me about anything, even if it's to let me know that I was not qualified. That's fine, most of the time they answered me months after applying and not hearing anything

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel that you are the right person for this position?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CHI St. Luke's Health in November 2017.

Interview

Inviting atmosphere, did not feel rushed, very welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work in a hospital?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CHI St. Luke's Health in September 2013.

Interview

Phone interview. It was an interview for me as a contractor. It was an average interview with standard questions and some technical questions. I explained in detail all my experience related to the job and answered all the technical questions. I also asked questions regarding the position I was interviewing for and altogether it was a good exchange of views on both sides.

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CHI St. Luke's Health (Houston, TX) in October 2018.

Interview

Phone call with HR to complete initial screening- 10 minutes.
    Met with HR in person for second screening prior to actual interview with department manager.
    This vetting process took longer than the actual interview with the hiring manager.
    Interview with hiring manager then seperate interview with the people I would be working with in the department.

Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CHI St. Luke's Health (Sugar Land, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

I was looking for a new position, saw this position open up. From there, I applied on-line, application was reviewed by hiring managers, director to director review, the group panel interview. Process simple, clear, and thorough.

Interview Questions

• What you do for the company.   1 Answer

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CHI St. Luke's Health (Houston, TX) in June 2019.

Interview

I had a phone interview and the interviewing manager was super nice. He said great things about the company. He told me what I would be doing on the floor.

Interview Questions

• He ask me to describe team work.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CHI St. Luke's Health (Houston, TX).

Interview

There were various rounds of the interview process. First there was a phone interview, followed by a sit down interview, followed by a panel interview. Each one was with a different person.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult problem you encountered at your previous job and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CHI St. Luke's Health (Houston, TX) in September 2018.

Interview

Professional and very friendly. Very interested in my back ground, very impresssed with work experience and length of time at my former job. My director is my mentor and gave me the incentive to learn more.

Diagnostic Medical Sonographer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CHI St. Luke's Health.

Interview

The interview was very quick.. she asked me 2 questions. The about me question and what were my strengths..the lead tech then took my to go scan a little and that was it.. she didn’t bother to ask me if I had any questions.