CHN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CHN Interview Questions

Director of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CHN (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Called and only gave a day's notice for interview over the Christmas Holiday with Chief Of Staff
    Called back a week later for another in office interview with CEO and Vice President of Development and Public Relations.
    I was given a written assignment to complete in less than 24 hours.
    Total interview time (including the assignment): 4.5 hours

Interview Questions

• Let me just say, all questions were repetitive from all parties except the CEO who asked tricky (you would only catch it if you're smart) questions related to my current job.
      Other questions:
      - Why do you want to work here?
      - Why make the switch from corporate to Non profit
      - what kind of marketing strategies would you apply to xyz? Asked that several times.
      - These questions were asked in different ways but essentially the same thing.

I was given a 3 question assignment and was asked to send the questions by the next morning which I thought was grossly inconsiderate. I am currently working and normally the time required to do an assignment would be 24 - 48 hours. I sent the assignment that night and asked for a simple acknowledgement upon receipt and got no answer. After mulitiple calls to the HR rep who I know was in office, I sent an email withdrawing my application.
      I would have loved to work there but I felt an air of superiority from everyone except the CEO who was really nice and likable. I felt disrespected by not having devoted so much time to the interview process and not reciprocating a 10 second response saying thanks we got the assignment is a sign that my work ethic would not have meshed in this type of environment so decided to run fast and far.
      I also have a feeling that they were soliciting ideas to pursue on their own accord without hiring anyone in the end.
      Answer Question

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at CHN (New York, NY).

Interview

Filled out an application online then several weeks later I got a call to come in. Was very relaxed environment with two employees. They said I'd receive another call informing me of another interview of a no offer of employment.

Community Outreach Educator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CHN.

Interview

Called to come in for an interview and met with the Vice President of Clinical Operations and the Director of the health center the position was for. Interview went rather well. They asked about my background, my plans for the future and reviewed my resume with me. Pretty straight forward interview. They also explained the position and asked if there was anything I had questions/concerns about.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what I thought about creating educational material in Spanish.   Answer Question