CHOC Children's Registered Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CHOC Children's Registered Nurse Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHOC Children's.

Interview

The process was streamline and moved quickly. I appreciated the managers friendly tone which made me feel comfortable during a phone interview. I am grateful that I was selected for an interview at this competitive hospital!

Interview Questions

• Behavioral. Where do you want to be in 5 years. Why do you want to be a nurse?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CHOC Children's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CHOC Children's (Orange, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone call to offer an interview the following week. At the interview, spoke with 3 charge nurses. Received a call 2 days later offering me a position

Offered employment elsewhere.

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CHOC Children's (Fresno, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

This RN was submitted through a travel registered nurse agency from the east coast via a recruiter. Resume' sent to Childrens Hosp Orange County and was interviewed within one day for job as RN on hospital inpatient unit however another position was offered. It was in the Infusion Clinic. Anothter interview did take place on the following day. I was informed that I was hired nearly immediately after the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation you dealth with where an MD was difficult etc.   1 Answer
    • how to handle a difficult family.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiatioin necessary.