CHRISTUS Spohn Health System Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 18 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at CHRISTUS Spohn Health System

Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

CHRISTUS Spohn Health System

Application

I interviewed at CHRISTUS Spohn Health System

Interview

It was quick and easy, I didn't feel any pressure. I enjoyed the process, I believe it's much easier now with the pandemic. Got hired immediately, I recommend applying here

CHRISTUS Spohn Health System

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Spohn Health System

Interview

Phone call interview that was about 15 min and just a pre screen was done before actually getting an email from the location I actually applied to. That only took about 2 days to hear back and then a actual in person interview which went by really fast.

Interview Questions
  • Work quality and how dependable I am
    1 Answer

CHRISTUS Spohn Health System

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Spohn Health System

Interview

panel interview with about 5 to eight managers from different units and different hospitals around the area. I was very nervous but they made me feel welcome. I enjoyed being able to ask them questions too

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CHRISTUS Spohn Health System

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Spohn Health System in Jun 2020

Interview

Interview then tour, took a while. I was able to meet some of the staff and other individuals throughout the hospital, which was really very nice. I believe everybody was really nice and helpful. They made me feel very welcomed.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Long term and short term goals?

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Spohn Health System (Corpus Christi, TX) in Aug 2019

Interview

It was easy and friendly. I really enjoyed it. It went well. I did well. Not something to be worried about. Very easy going. They were very nice. They enjoyed talking about my career vision and my education vision.

Interview Questions
  • how many years of experience in the hospital?

CHRISTUS Spohn Health System

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Spohn Health System in May 2019

Interview

I applied online, and received a phone call asking about my availability on when I can do an interview. There was an initial screening done through telephone. They asked interview questions about my experience. Once you've finished that portion, they ask you when you are next available for the next interview in person.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CHRISTUS Spohn Health System

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Spohn Health System

Interview

I had phone interviews with 2 managers and both managers were very professional and direct. They explained to me what they were looking for in the position and answered my questions very satisfactorily.

Interview Questions
  • One question asked was about my Supervisory experience.

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Spohn Health System (Corpus Christi, TX) in Mar 2018

Interview

I interviewed with fellow social workers and was offered the job the next day. I attended training for one day. It was about a two week hiring process and fairly easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CHRISTUS Spohn Health System

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHRISTUS Spohn Health System

Interview

First I received a phone call from HR, which in fact ended up being a phone interview, just a couple days after applying for the position. I was then scheduled for an additional phone interview with the unit manager for the next day. Next, I was invited for an on-site/peer interview, which I have yet to go to. They have been very kind and friendly, which is helpful with easing nervousness.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at CHRISTUS Spohn Health System (Corpus Christi, TX)

Interview

They asked appropriate questions and were not intimidating. They asked for my previous training and certification as well as my skills. They also showed me around the laboratory. it was group panel interview, the head of the department on blood bank, the lead tech, one of the evening shifters, and one of the senior tech was part of the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Interviews