CIA Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CIA Intern Interview Questions

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CIA (Washington, DC).

Interview

After submitting the (lengthy) application form, you are emailed a timed IQ and personality test from HR. After a few weeks, I received an invitation to go interview on-site. No technical questions, just culture/fit questions -- one of the interviewers specifically stated that they "know" your qualifications before you walk through the door, and are only interested in seeing how you fit and operate in a team-based environment. Before the interview they give you a presentation about the CIA and its mission.

Interview Questions

• List one time you had a disagreement within a team. How did you resolve it?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CIA

Intern Interview

Interview

I applied online and after a few months was invited to a recruitment event in a close by city, where they held interviews for all types of postions. It was the early morning and they gave a 2 hour talk between multiple people about the process after the interview, should we get an offer. The interview itself was actually fairly easy and simple. It was entirely behaviorial, so nothing too hard to answer. If you actually have some experience in what you're applying for and have some amount of social skills you should be fine.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CIA (Washington, DC) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview Process started with a mandatory IQ test and Personality survey which is sent via email. Then, IF selected, you are brought to dc for an interview that is 100% behavioral. The start by giving a briefing on what the process will be like if you are offered a "conditional offer of employment", and talk about the many benefits of the position.

Interview Questions

• What is the best advice you have ever recieved   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CIA.

Interview

Purely behavioral with no technical questions, they just asked stuff about challenges I had faced, how I usually worked with other people.

Notable is that after interviewing you, they need security clearance on you, which would take a long time to complete, which meant you would technically be interviewing for the following summer, because you would not have the clearance in time. I opted not to subject myself to the security clearance

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CIA in September 2010.

Interview

Talked to a recruiter at a university career fair about an internship as a weapons analyst. Received a call that night for an on-campus interview the next morning.

Interviewer was nice and the interview was relatively relaxed. Asked a set of standard behavioral questions and also asked what in my opinion was the most important issue America was facing. Questions were mainly focused on leadership experience.

Interview went well but was unable to continue with application process because I was planning on some international travel between the interview and the internship period when the background check would be taking place.