CIA Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIA (Washington, DC).

Interview

After submitting the (lengthy) application form, you are emailed a timed IQ and personality test from HR. After a few weeks, I received an invitation to go interview on-site. No technical questions, just culture/fit questions -- one of the interviewers specifically stated that they "know" your qualifications before you walk through the door, and are only interested in seeing how you fit and operate in a team-based environment. Before the…

Interview Questions

Negotiation

sss

Other Interview Reviews for CIA

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CIA in September 2009.

Interview

Talked to recruiter at a job career fair and was offered an interview. Interview was less than an hour long and was not stressful. The common interview questions were asked (leadership roles, how you dealt with previous situations, team work experience, etc.) Was offered a research postion in the DC area.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when a project requirement was changed mid-project and how did you react/ change design to meet new requirement.   Answer Question

no housing allowance was awarded and price of living was too high for the salary that was offered.