CIA Technical Intelligence Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CIA Technical Intelligence Officer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Intelligence Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIA.

Interview

Applied online. ONE YEAR later I was invited to complete an IQ test online, followed by a behavioral questionnaire. About a month later I was invited to interview in person. Prior to the panel interview, I received a group briefing on the agency and their benefits. Interviewed before a panel of three individuals who showed absolutely no human emotions during the entire session. I already held a TS/SCI clearance at the time of my interview, but I received no offer and no other correspondence after completing the interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions about technical projects that I was involved with in the past.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CIA

Technical Intelligence Officer Interview

Interview

Took 9 months between resume submittal and interview.

Technical Intelligence Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CIA in April 2013.

Interview

I was contacted after applying online for an internship and asked to complete a timed intelligence test. A week or so after that, I was asked to go for an on-site interview. The interview was mostly behavioral questions and was one on one. There was also an information session with everyone that was interviewing that day. The interview was about an hour long and not overly difficult but very one-sided. The woman that I interviewed with was not overly friendly and did not provide much emotion about her experiences at the agency. It would have been a cool job but the stress level and overall vibe I got was not very friendly. I never heard a thing from them after the interview and was honestly not that upset about it.

Interview Questions

• "Please tell me about a time when you were asked to do something that you did not have the required experience or knowledge for"   Answer Question