CIBC Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CIBC Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2013.

Interview

Was called in for an interview after 2 months of sending in my application.
Even forgot about it.
The interview questions were very standard and I was very confident about answering them.
The only disadvantage that I thought, i couldn't get more information about the position itself , the responsibilities etc.. was very unclear.

Other Interview Reviews for CIBC

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC in September 2010.

Interview

There was a phone call interview with HR, where standard questions such as "what job experience do you have", "what makes you qualified" "what salary are you expecting" were asked.

Next I had an interview with my manager and she asked questions about what I've done before and possibly where I'd like to go and how long I'd stay.

Lastly, I had an informal interview with the executive assistant (as I was to be in a team of assistants) for an interview on personal fit.

Interview Questions

• The hardest question was answering where I want to go as I had just came out of school. I greatly appreciated the fact that my manager hired me knowing that I had just graduated and she wanted to give me the step in the door.   Answer Question

The other position had less job security.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2010.

Interview

Was hired through a recruiting agency and was interviewed both by the recruiter and the organization. There were tests that I was supposed to completed before being considered by the recruiter.

Interview Questions