CIBC Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 28, 2017

2.5

172 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Ontario, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online, and a week later I received an email to set a phone interview with HR people for the phone.The second round interview is in the branch which I applied for and with two mangers. One of the mangers asks the questions and another was just recording the answers.

Interview Questions

• What if you are unable to help the client?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for CIBC

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CIBC.

Interview

Not a bad experience for training myself. Good environment. Good pace and good serving. The interviewer consists of two people sitting in front of you but no much stress. Take it easy.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CIBC (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

This process was standard and very professional. The questions seemed routine. It lasted about an hour and I was notified a few weeks after that I had received an offer

Interview Questions

• About my experience with team work   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIBC in November 2017.

Interview

First a phone interview will take place with a recruiter asking basic, general questions. If you pass, it is followed by an in-person interview with the branch general manager.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Halifax, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Halifax, NS (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

Received an initial phone call to set up a phone interview an hour after applying. The phone interview was pretty straight forward in terms of what was discussed and asked by the interviewer. I was told I would be contacted for a face to face but actually received an e-mail stating I was no longer applicable for the position. As someone with my mutual funds license, a degree and diploma in finance I am shocked that I was not even given a face to face. Since a young age I've wanted to work with CIBC but I will never and I mean never apply to a position here again.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

Receive a phone call to set up the interview appointment and receive an email for confirmation. The interview with brach managers takes about 20 minutes. Another phone call interview with HR takes about 10 minutes.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Victoria, BC (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

The phone interview was a positive, average experience as was my in person interview.

The process was extremely quick, and I was offered the position a week after the final interview.

Interview Questions

• "Do you have an account with CIBC? If not, are you aware you are required have one if you are the successful candidate?"   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online first and received the phone interview after two weeks. The formal interview was scheduled in 2 weeks. The questions of interview are not that hard to deal with.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Regina, SK (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Regina, SK (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a telephonic interview. He asked me basic questions like my education, work experience, expected salary etc. Then he asked me some behavioural questions which were not very difficult.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online for the customer service representative position. After I go through an online assessment, I got the phone interview. The phone screen is about 15 minutes long.