CIBC Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 17, 2017

2.6

162 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Ontario, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online, and a week later I received an email to set a phone interview with HR people for the phone.The second round interview is in the branch which I applied for and with two mangers. One of the mangers asks the questions and another was just recording the answers.

Interview Questions

• What if you are unable to help the client?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for CIBC

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

Receive a phone call to set up the interview appointment and receive an email for confirmation. The interview with brach managers takes about 20 minutes. Another phone call interview with HR takes about 10 minutes.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Victoria, BC (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

The phone interview was a positive, average experience as was my in person interview.

The process was extremely quick, and I was offered the position a week after the final interview.

Interview Questions

• "Do you have an account with CIBC? If not, are you aware you are required have one if you are the successful candidate?"   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online first and received the phone interview after two weeks. The formal interview was scheduled in 2 weeks. The questions of interview are not that hard to deal with.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIBC.

Interview

The assistant manager asks some behavioral questions and your experience. Then she introduced me to the general manager once it was done. He came in a and briefly introduced himself

Interview Questions

• Please tell me a time where you had to do a difficult task and how you went about doing it.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIBC (Markham, ON (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

phone interview at first and take one week to interview at branch. General and csr manager interview together and they are very gentle and kind , and do some role during the interview , such as deposit money and sell credit.

Interview Questions

• role play about deposit check.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I first dropped off my resume to the branch in person, the branch manager gave me a call few days later to apply for the posting on-line. I was called later to schedule an interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CIBC (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

I apply online and after about one week, I received a phone call to have a phone interview to get a chance to have a face to face interview into a branch. so now l am waiting.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fergus, ON (Canada)

Application

I interviewed at CIBC (Fergus, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

In person. Branch manager and assistant manager. Behavioural questions as well as experience. Asked about education and relevant courses as well as extracurriculars. Talk about how you've lead a team and solve problems and you'll do well. Confidence is important in banking as youre handling others money so make sure you convey this.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

I got a phone interview by CIBC and after few weeks I am invited to a face to face interview in Toronto. I waited for a long time after the phone interview.