CIBC Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CIBC Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Ontario, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online, and a week later I received an email to set a phone interview with HR people for the phone.The second round interview is in the branch which I applied for and with two mangers. One of the mangers asks the questions and another was just recording the answers.

Interview Questions

• What if you are unable to help the client?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for CIBC

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I first dropped off my resume to the branch in person, the branch manager gave me a call few days later to apply for the posting on-line. I was called later to schedule an interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CIBC (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

I apply online and after about one week, I received a phone call to have a phone interview to get a chance to have a face to face interview into a branch. so now l am waiting.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CIBC.

Interview

Was referred from an internal employee to a hiring manager. The hiring manager contacted me over the phone about a month later to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was very simple with only a few questions like why CIBC, some of my strengths, and about myself. After passing the phone interview I was referred to a branch manager where an interview was set up for the week following. The in person interview was 30 minutes and much more intense, with many situational based questions to pull from past experiences. The whole process from employee referral to start date was 2 months.

Interview Questions

• What was one of your most challenging assignments or projects at either school or work?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you dealt with a difficult customer and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • What are your top 3 qualities that will help you best in this position?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CIBC (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

was referred by an employee ... scheduled to receive a call from HR a few days later
    basic screening interview question which were not that hard... given the nature of the job bilingualism is a must which is understandable since you might be getting a call about a dispute from someone who lives in the far regions of quebec

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online then received a call from their HR to schedule a phone interview. Did the interview and it was quite laid back and casual. Was told the second phase of interviews would take place a week or two later and that I would hear back from them if considered. 2 Weeks later I got another call and was told they had not started the second phase and were going to do another set of phone interviews to "touch base" with candidates, questions were exactly the same.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself and tell me a little bit about yourself?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about the position?   1 Answer
    • What are your short term and long term goals?   1 Answer
    • How do you approach customer service?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Edmonton, AB (Canada)).

Interview

I applied online, was invited for an phone interview with recruiter and after few days for in-person interview at the branch. I was interviewed with the hiring and a branch manager. Nice talk overall

Interview Questions

• What do you know about this role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

After applying for the job i received a email regarding the telephonic interview and at the same time HR confirmed me for the face to face interview on site.
    It took another week for for employer to send me email for final interview.
    I was offered a employment letter same day .

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

First applied on-line, then got a call from HR recruiter, had an telephone interview.. went successful and then was given an opportunity to meet the managers at the branch for an in-person interview

Interview Questions

• -strengths & weaknesses
      -why cibc
      -what you bring to the table
      Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

The first step was the initial phone interview. It lasted approximately 20 minutes. The interview was very relaxed, and basic questions were asked in terms of availability and past work experience. The interviewer asked me what I knew about CIBC, and why I applied.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why do you want to work for this position?
      2. What experience do you have in sales?
      3. What can you bring to a CSR position?
      Answer Question