CIBC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CIBC Interview Questions

Updated Dec 13, 2017

2.8

Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got an interview. Went to the interview. Two people. Interview was on Tuesday. Got an offer Friday afternoon. Deadline to accept was Monday at noon. Had to decline because they could not give me more time to make a decision.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were working on a project and then circumstances changed mid project. (they might ask about this is a non-School/Work setting).   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIBC.

Interview

Only one interview in person. With the senior manager and manager. Very professional. Gave a decision pretty quick. Only one interview in person. With the senior manager and manager. Very professional

Interview Questions

• Lot of technical and situational questions but all related to level 1 and 2 help desk. A 20 min test was also there after the interview   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

Receive a phone call to set up the interview appointment and receive an email for confirmation. The interview with brach managers takes about 20 minutes. Another phone call interview with HR takes about 10 minutes.

Lending Solution Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIBC.

Interview

very unproffessional especially the hiring manager's that so happen to be two woman who prefer selecting very agreeable candidates and mostly men. management very unenthusiastic about process.

Interview Questions

• why should we select you? how well do you get along within a team. management looking for a personality fit more than skill accomplishment do not really matter??   1 Answer
    • what are challenges the department is experien ing   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Victoria, BC (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

The phone interview was a positive, average experience as was my in person interview.

The process was extremely quick, and I was offered the position a week after the final interview.

Interview Questions

• "Do you have an account with CIBC? If not, are you aware you are required have one if you are the successful candidate?"   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online first and received the phone interview after two weeks. The formal interview was scheduled in 2 weeks. The questions of interview are not that hard to deal with.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Regina, SK (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Regina, SK (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a telephonic interview. He asked me basic questions like my education, work experience, expected salary etc. Then he asked me some behavioural questions which were not very difficult.

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CIBC (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

Short, just asked some basic questions. Very friendly and comfortable. A friend set me up for the interview. After the interview the interviewer gave me some very insightful tips for how to be more suited for the position going forward.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online for the customer service representative position. After I go through an online assessment, I got the phone interview. The phone screen is about 15 minutes long.

Production Support Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CIBC.

Interview

2 to 3 interviews depending on position. One with HR (standard HR interview questions). Another with hiring manager and a final one with the Director. Wasn't all too technical, more on process and behaviour.