CIBC Senior Financial Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CIBC Senior Financial Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 2, 2017

3.1

Senior Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIBC (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

I got a call a week ago to book a time for a Phone Interview with HR, she called me and we talked for 30 minutes, not a real interview more like a finding out what I've been up to, and what do I expect from the company.

Interview Questions

• They asked me when I could start.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CIBC

Senior Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CIBC (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone call and interview
    My interview was for 1hour very friendly people, share alote of information. Ask about my experience. Why I'm looking for another job. Description of my role as FSR

Senior Financial Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online, had telephone interview 2 days later. Invited for a face to face interview two weeks later as I was out of town. I was offered the job on the spot, then given an official offer letter four days later. The background check was cumbersome as I have lived overseas requiring a more extensive check.

Senior Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2014.

Interview

telephonic interview, followed by in person, cumbersome process. also background check. In addition a personality test was conducted too. multiple telephonic interviews took place to the point that i got fed up of it.

Interview Questions

• client experience? sales experience? confidence? banking knowledge? Motivation and reason to work for bank?   1 Answer

Senior Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied on-line on company career web site and received a call from external recruiter for initial phone pre-screening. The interview process was speedy, in-person interview was scheduled same week.

Interview Questions

• I was given a scenario for role-playing, a member of interview panel was playing a customer role, I was given a role of FSR, the other two member of the panel observing interaction.   1 Answer

I had a better opportunity elsewhere which would add more to my skill set

Senior Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CIBC (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in September 2012.

Interview

The first step was completion of an online job application including resume submission, and several eligibility questions. The following step was a phone call to set up a phone interview With a Human Resources recruiter. The phone interview was conducted in French and English. The last step was an invitation to an in person interview with hiring manager and managing director, followed by a phone call with a job offer.

Senior Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CIBC (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in October 2011.

Interview

At first I did a telephone interview and then it was a panel interview with and hr person and two area managers

Senior Financial Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIBC (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in August 2009.

Interview

It takes usually two months to complete an external candidate's hiring.Be prepared to go through two interview

Interview Questions

• 1. How do you tackle challenge in job.
      2. Where do want to see yourself in next 5 years