CIBC Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 7, 2017

2.0

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (New York, NY).

Interview

Submitted initial application online. Was invited to on-site in a few weeks. No phone interview. Onsite consisted of three one on one interviews with the hiring manager MD, and couple of his team members, all three were relatively senior people. One of them was a quant, others were more behavioral and asked more about my resume/experience.

Interview Questions

• Puzzles/brainteasers on probability and basic math, some stochastic calculus stuff. Pretty basic.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

screening interview, followed by in person interviews, second interview and third interview and then one on one interview between the applicant and a hiring manager, HR round, Salary Negotiation, Start Date and Offer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Ontario, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online, and a week later I received an email to set a phone interview with HR people for the phone.The second round interview is in the branch which I applied for and with two mangers. One of the mangers asks the questions and another was just recording the answers.

Interview Questions

• What if you are unable to help the client?   2 Answers

Junior Financial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

Phone interview only because I was in New York. Straight forward questions because I was a new Grad and the HR people is very friendly. The interviewer is a director who's not directly managing me but recommended me to the other project team.