CIBT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 9, 2017

2.2

Visa Processing Agent Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CIBT (San Francisco, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Received the job opportunities mail offer through job search website. After a couple of mails, we set the date for the phone interview. Then I was informed for the in-person interview with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a little about yourself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIBT (McLean, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

The process was straight forward. I applied online and was contacted first by email for a phone screen interview with HR and moved to a second phone screen interview with the Hiring Manager. I was then invited for an in-person interview with Hiring Manager. I was offered the position that I accepted.

The interviews were to know me as a person, professional and also to test my knowledge.

Interview Questions

• How did I reacted when the management didn't follow my recommendations regarding a critical issue.   Answer Question

Marketing Database Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CIBT.

Interview

got a call form the recruiter, then a call from the hiring manager, who invited me for an in person interview...the interview went over the scheduled end time by 45 mins because the VP thought that they could fit me into another position as well, therefore, interview with the hiring manager of the other position...it was totally unexpected. Anyways...by the end of the interview, the manager who invited me in told me that everything was great, I should hear back from the "very soon"...hey guess what? has been over a week and I've followed up twice...no one from their end even has the courtesy of telling me whats going on!
    Since they kept on emphasizing how many hats a person need to wear at their company, I'm pretty sure if hired, they will have me do both jobs while only paying me the salary of 1

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CIBT (McLean, VA).

Interview

Pretty straightforward. I was invited into a face to face interview with the hiring manager, then again with their manager. This followed a phone conversation to screen my resume. The process was pretty painless, and introduced me to the key people that I would be interacting with. I was offered the position over the phone shortly after my final interview.

Interview Questions

• What previous experience do you have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Absolutely not wiling to negotiate - even a few dollars!

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CIBT.

Interview

Very basic interview. You will meet with the Director of the office. The interview consisted of a couple basic interview questions to find out about your work experience and to tell you about the position. They were very upfront about what the job entails and what to expect when it comes to compensation. Then you will take a very simple aptitude test which consists of basic math and customer service skills questions.

Visa Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CIBT in March 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed twice. The first time with the Director. The second interview was with the Operations Manager. Both interviews went well! However, I never heard anything back? If a potential candidates interviews with you; it's because they like the organization and need a job. Have enough decency and integrity to inform them if they've got the job or not. It reflects negatively on CIBT when a candidate is left to infer that they weren't considered. Radio silence is not cool!

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CIBT.

Interview

Phone call was made by HR. Spoke to HR then an in person interview with Director. Met the director and went through the interview process. Questions were fairly easy. Mainly just discussing your background.

Visa and Passport Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CIBT (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was fairly fast. I got called in for an interview and was hired the same day. There was no drug testing and no background checks. They did call my previous employers though.

Interview Questions

• The interview was easy no difficult questions.   1 Answer

Visa and Passport Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CIBT (Chicago, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

They make you fill a very long extensive online paperwork about your work history, references, etc., and when you're ready to save it, it won't. It will be completely blank. It glitches. So, make sure that you can print the form right away when completing it, otherwise, you'll have to complete it by hand. You'll have to bring this form for the face to face interview along with a copy of your resume. They'll ask you basic questions, like: Tell me a little bit about yourself? What did you like most about the your previous job? What are your strengths and weaknesses? Etc.
     Once you have done the one on one interview, if they like you, they'll give you a "test" on their computer to see how well you manage and find things on their website. If they don't even give you the computer test, then the one on one face interview did not go well, and they will not hire you.

Processing Agent Interview

Interview

work condition and work load was never mentioned . Stressful job