CIBT Visa and Passport Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 7, 2017

1.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CIBT (McLean, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied on a Monday. I was called Tuesday and had a 20 minute phone interview. The young lady said she liked me and would get with her boss and try to coordinate an in person interview. She called back 15 mins later and I had an interview scheduled for Thursday. Very great interview. They were upfront about what they wanted and now I am working for them. Great people!

Interview Questions

• What is the most important aspect of a customer service job?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CIBT

Visa and Passport Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CIBT.

Interview

Very basic interview. You will meet with the Director of the office. The interview consisted of a couple basic interview questions to find out about your work experience and to tell you about the position. They were very upfront about what the job entails and what to expect when it comes to compensation. Then you will take a very simple aptitude test which consists of basic math and customer service skills questions.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CIBT (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was fairly fast. I got called in for an interview and was hired the same day. There was no drug testing and no background checks. They did call my previous employers though.

Interview Questions

• The interview was easy no difficult questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CIBT (Chicago, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

They make you fill a very long extensive online paperwork about your work history, references, etc., and when you're ready to save it, it won't. It will be completely blank. It glitches. So, make sure that you can print the form right away when completing it, otherwise, you'll have to complete it by hand. You'll have to bring this form for the face to face interview along with a copy of your resume. They'll ask you basic questions, like: Tell me a little bit about yourself? What did you like most about the your previous job? What are your strengths and weaknesses? Etc.
     Once you have done the one on one interview, if they like you, they'll give you a "test" on their computer to see how well you manage and find things on their website. If they don't even give you the computer test, then the one on one face interview did not go well, and they will not hire you.