CIDC Senior Partner Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Senior Partner Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at CIDC (Cambridge, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter about 5 weeks later. After passing the phone screen the recruiter scheduled another phone interview with the hiring manager the week after. After also passing this step the recruiter scheduled a series of in person (1:1 interviews).
The 1:1 interviews were held in a tiny, windowless, and cold (atmosphere) conference room. The adjacent work area (cubicles) also looked very cold, no decorations etc. was visible.
I met with the recruiter, the hiring manager, a director (the hiring manager's boss), and one senior manager (works closely with the hiring manager).
The interview focused on the position, my experience, and how I could bring value to the position as well as how I would handle various situations. Everybody was friendly but it was difficult to see why these people enjoyed working at CIDC.
After the interviews I followed up with a thank you note, i.e. sending an email to all 4 people I had met.
5 weeks later I still had not heard anything, though they promised they would get back to me within 2-3 weeks, I followed up again. The recruiter asked me for some patience.
When I followed up after an additional 4 weeks I learned the recruiter had left the company. Hence I tried to follow up with the hiring manager etc. No response at all.

Bottom line: CIDC is on my black list of companies where I will never ever apply!

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with people/partners who make $1M using our business model?   Answer Question
  • How are you staying up to date with trends, news, etc. in the specific partner location/country?   Answer Question