CIHI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CIHI Interview Questions

3.5

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CIHI (Washington, DC) in December 2011.

Interview

This interview was traditional. At the end, there was something new.
    The Interviewer asked me to craft a sample letter to the residents and create a simple spreadsheet. I was pleasantly surprised.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CIHI (Toronto, OH) in September 2010.

Interview

Interview was with HR and the hiring manager. It was very smooth, questions were asked regarding my past experiences. Hiring manager asked questions regarding my statistics and writing skills as well as research

Interview Questions

• Give example of situation where I used statistical analysis   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CIHI in April 2016.

Interview

Interview was a panel of three individuals. The direct manager, the director of the program, and another individual involved in the project. Standard situational questions, asking for specific examples of times that I used certain skills. A couple of the skills that they asked me to account for were not mentioned in the job posting.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIHI (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

30 minutes HR interview was followed by one hour long in-person interview with the hiring manager. Resume was reviewed for experience. Offer was made after the salary had been negotiated informally.
    Final negotiated salary was added to the formal offer letter. Interview process was good. I wish I had asked more questions about the working environment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask for what you want.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CIHI (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

60 minutes test screening of people. 4 tests. Two logical tests with 5 questions each. Two technical tests. 60 minutes test screening of people. 4 tests. Two logical tests with 5 questions each. Two technical tests.

Interview Questions

• Logical tests were basically word trick questions. Nothing to do with logic at all. It's like a game. You play a lot with these types of questions then you get better with it. If done first time it'll take you around 40 minutes for both tests. Technical questions were for someone who's in community college taking Java course.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CIHI.

Interview

There was just one interview - two people interviewed me. Variety of questions about statistical methods (i.e. standardization), epidemiology terms (sensitivity, specificity...) and leadership/situational questions. Asked about past research and work experience. Followed by a short SAS test (multiple choice, identify issues in code).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CIHI (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

One hour interview on standard situational, behavioral, and technical questions, asking for specific examples (e.g., teamwork, writing experience), and one hour on SAS test (e.g. basic coding- finding errors and fixing).

Java/J2EE Permanent Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CIHI (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I was informed 1hour written test on technical on java followed by 1 hr panel interview. In the written,it startd with a section of 13 tough logical reasoning questions(it was a surprise), and remaining on java.

Interview Questions

• I scored only 45% in logical reasoning(unexpected section) and 70% in java. so they did not proceed to face2face interview as I scored less that 50%. I did not like their attitude.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CIHI (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2012.

Interview

Rapid hiring process. Two interviews - first with two managers, then with the manager and the director. Asked to create an impromptu presentation (prep time was about 40 minutes). Kind and professional attitude.

Interview Questions

• Impromptu presentation was challenging but keeping senses on the shoulders is a good strategy.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't try. Deal was fair enough.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CIHI (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2012.

Interview

Contacted by HR person. Had a short phone interview and was called for in-person panel interview consisting of 3 people (2 managers and the HR). Usual competency questions; asked to provide a lot of examples from past experiences. After the interview, I was given 1-hour skill test requiring to analyze in-house data. The interview was rather easy, but the test was difficult (was not familiar with the type of analysis I was asked to perform - its proficiency was not required in the job posting).

Interview Questions

• How would you define a good team?   2 Answers