CIIE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CIIE Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at CIIE

Fellowship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIIE.

Interview

Called without a schedule in the middle of a working day. It lasted ~20 minutes and ended on a good note with the lady telling me she'd call for a second round in the next couple of days. Never heard back. Emailed multiple times and called too. No response. Horribly unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Describe your work experience so far.

Why do you want to do this?   Answer Question

Position Interview

Interview

Hiring process includes Phone interviews with the team, where you are questioned on fit and knowledge. You are also expected to spend a couple of days with the team in person before they make a final offer

Interview Questions

• Evaluate you based on your attitude and preferences for approaching a problem. Usually more comfortable with people who can demonstrate their comfort working with unstructured environments   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiate higher salary right from the start. The first offer is never the final one.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CIIE (Ahmedabad (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

First of all resume has to be submitted or mailed to ciie team for summer internship . Then there would be telephonic interviews maybe 1 or 2 in which they try to judge whether you have really done the work specified in your resume. Be confident and honest to be through,overall its a easy process to get in.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult , only simple questions based on your resume will be asked.   Answer Question

Business Research Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CIIE (Ahmedabad (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview was basically to test my background with few questions related to the job profile. It began with a short introduction of mine. Then i was asked what i really knew about the job profile. It progressed with the questions related to my work at my college and how it relate to the job i have applied for. Then i was asked some other questions related to the fields such as entrepreneurship and business. And finally i was asked about my interests and what i would like to do in near future.

Interview Questions

• Explain something about the job profile and How dis the job profile relate to my prior experiences?   Answer Question
    • How can creating an entrepreneurial ecosystem in India help in driving the growth rate?   Answer Question