CIMB Singapore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at CIMB Singapore

Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIMB Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2019.

Interview

Interview in a branch. Very fun and enjoyable. Friendly interviewers. Mostly behaviour questions such as Give me a time...... Why CIMB....... Why sales.......... Why should we pick you instead

Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CIMB Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2017.

Interview

More of a general fit into the role and what you can bring to the table based on your values. Only one interview directly with the person you are working with.

Investment Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIMB Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2014.

Interview

Piece of cake.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CIMB Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2012.

Interview

Sat down with Team Lead and Section Heads and shared experience and how I can contribute to the team. The interview was rather casual and 2 way communication. It took a week for them to get back to offer the contract and I signed right after.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CIMB Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview covers on your skill sets and attitude toward work and problem solving on the role you are applying for. Skills set on knowledge and what you did. As for attitude, how do you approach each individual tasks

Commodities Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CIMB Singapore.

Interview

A one-on-one interview with a high-level executive from the commodities department. Questions centered on current affairs and which commodities they affected and how. Quite a short interview, and I had a feeling during the interview that they already had someone in mind, based on the attitude of the interviewer during the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Why did you score such a low grade on this subject (General Paper) in your GCE 'A' Levels?   Answer Question