CITYMD Medical Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CITYMD Medical Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at CITYMD

2.6

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CITYMD (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

It started with a emails setting up a phone interview, and if the phone interview was successful they would schedule you for a in person interview. The phone interview is not hard at all a few simple questions and Stephanie was a wonderful person to talk too, she had a very calm way of speaking which made me relaxed.They try to work with your schedule.

Interview Questions

• Asked about education.
    Want at least 1 year commitment to them.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CITYMD

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CITYMD (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy, the staff was very welcoming . I had the the pre screen over the phone and was invited into the headquarters for a face to face interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CITYMD (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

First was a phone interview, after if HR deems you fit is an face to face interview. I had an interview with 3 managers at the same time! Nerves!!! lol but it was good, they were friendly asked questions about how much patients is a lot of patients, are you willing to work 12hr shifts, and about your experiences.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work 12hr shifts and possible overtime?   3 Answers
    • How many patients would you consider a lot?   6 Answers
    • Are you willing to do things beyond your job description to help the "family/business"?   3 Answers

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was simple, they offered and I accepted.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CITYMD (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

The interveiw process was better then i thought. Wasnt to bad at all. The interviewer was nice and welcoming. First it was a phone interview, Then in person interview if the phone interview went well.

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CITYMD in October 2018.

Interview

It was nice and it takes 20 minutes to finish .they will let me in tow weeks.It is very tough to get in.yhey asked some challenged girls question that is very hard to get.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CITYMD (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

First you have a phone interview then a person interview .After I applied online I got an email that I will be interviewed on phone.You have to schedule a date and time for the interview and they called me back on the exact time I selected.

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CITYMD in November 2017.

Interview

I went to a job fair and spoke to the recruiter and gave in my resume Thursday. By Monday I received an email regarding a phone interview which went very well. At the end of the phone interview I was told about a site near me and was told my resume would be sent to the site manager for an in person interview. After the in person interview you can expect a call from Hr 24-48 hours later. My interview was the following week; Tuesday morning and I recieved a call from HR Friday morning. If you do not recieve a call chances are you may not have made it, but you should can consider calling. Very positive and professional experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CITYMD (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Was good and interesting...challenging myself by hearing and how Iam going to better serve the community.Represent the company as well. Good feedback ads an employee show and share my education as a proof etc.

Interview Questions

• How I am handle the situation   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CITYMD (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Phone Call asking basic interview questions. Face to Face interview with a group who ended up being my manager and assistant manager at my location. It went very fast and you want to make sure you are Gmail savvy.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?
      Describe yourself
      What would you consider a busy workload?
      Name a time where you went above and beyond at your job
      How would you handle a disgruntled patient.
      Describe your experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

You can negotiate starting pay but everyone pretty much starts the same rate.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CITYMD (New York, NY).

Interview

It was very confusing, first had a phone interview. During the phone interview she made it clear that this job was for a particular 1 location. After the interview she told me the hiring manager would be contacting me regarding a physical interview. Hiring manager called to set up the interview, when she was giving me the address I realized it was in a different state. So I asked where would the job be located, she made it clear that it was a floater position between 2 states. Clearly they're not on the same page.