CIVCO Radiotherapy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at CIVCO Radiotherapy

Sort:

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange City, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CIVCO Radiotherapy (Orange City, IA).

Interview

First round phone screen with the company recruiter, after that was a more in-depth phone interview with the Director of Operations. Final round was the in person panel interview in Orange City with four CIVCO employees.

Director Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CIVCO Radiotherapy (Des Moines, IA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied for position online, received email confirmation and request for phone interview with HR and IT. HR called me at the designated time. We conversed about my background, about the organization and their culture. Expectations for relocation.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my greatest accomplishment   1 Answer

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange City, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CIVCO Radiotherapy (Orange City, IA) in September 2018.

Interview

Initial phone screen with Human Resources, secondary phone screen with hiring manager, followed by on site caliper assessment and panel interview. 5 CIVCO employees conducted the panel interview in a warm and comfortable atmosphere. Lastly, there was a final phone screen with the company President.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a memorable experience you had in high school and how it affected you?   Answer Question