CJ Affiliate by Conversant Associate Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Associate Account Manager

CJ Affiliate by Conversant Associate Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at CJ Affiliate by Conversant

3.5

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CJ Affiliate by Conversant (San Francisco, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

I came in from out of town to interview at Commission Junction. I had 6 interviews in a row and it was exhausting. For the most part all people that I met with were sociable and amiable.

Interview Questions

• In your opinion, how does affiliate marketing compare to other channels, say display?   1 Answer

Negotiation

ALWAYS negotiate. I negotiated a 10% increase from my initial offer. I went back and forth a ton but it is worth it. Affiliate marketing is pretty niche so you have good leverage if you are a good candidate.

Other Interview Reviews for CJ Affiliate by Conversant

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CJ Affiliate by Conversant (Chicago, IL) in December 2018.

Interview

Such a long tedious process. 1st interview was a hr phone screen with one team member, 2nd interview was 1.5 hrs with 3 team members and then they wanted to schedule a 3rd interview another hr phone screen with another team member. I declined the 3rd interview it was too much.

Interview Questions

• Why did you pick your college and major?   1 Answer

CJ Affiliate by Conversant Response

Feb 6, 2019 – Sr. Content Marketing Manager

Thank you for providing your feedback. Our interview processed is designed to allow us as much time as possible to get to know the candidate and for the candidate to get to know us to fully... More