CJ Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CJ Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2017

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CJ Corporation (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Excellent Interview with Head of Marketing for CJ Foods Retail Division. The company is growing and has excellent financial backing from Korean ownership which in addition to Food Products also has business ventures in Media & Entertainment.

Interview Questions

• Describe your work experience and accomplishments during your tenure   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CJ Corporation.

Interview

It took one day to get the first interview.
    You are getting interviewed with the office manager.
    It took only a few days to hear back for second round interview.
    You are asked your desired salary and they go through benefits and all that.

Interview Questions

• They asked your proficiency of using microsoft.
      Explain your previous work experience
      Answer Question

General Interview

Interview

I interviewed in March. The managers were very kind and the interview process was normal. It took 10-20 minutes. They asked some questions about my past experiences and my strengths.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CJ Corporation (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

there were 3 things to do in one day : panel interview for 40 minutes, language interview for 7 minutes, and IQ test for 110 minutes. You will be in a group of 3. There are people interviewing in the morning session and afternoon session. I was in the afternoon session.

Interview Questions

• why are you applying for the job, what would you want to join CJ?   Answer Question

Localization Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CJ Corporation.

Interview

they were very unorganized, all over the place, odd questions. many people asking me questions at once. did a skype interview. odd they gave me offer right after just a skype interview

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CJ Corporation (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview asking me about the company and why i was interested in it. Office visit for round 2 next week. The phone interview was very chill and nice. In-person interview is little tricky. Three guys including HR, Senior accountants will come in and start asking you questions. Everyone's nice but you have to be prepared for basic behavioral questions to academic questions and what not. They will test you some accoutning stuff too.

Interview Questions

• Why accounting?
      What do you know about this company
      They will also test you some accounting basics.
      Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Secaucus, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CJ Corporation (Secaucus, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

Since I and Interviewers were Korean, I started to introduce myself in English. They asked me my weaknesses and strengths, explaining the working condition. They asked me if I had any question about the position.

Interview Questions

• Can you introduce myself in English?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had nothing to give them, but I told that I could perform this position.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CJ Corporation.

Interview

A recruiting manager came to one of the job fairs on campus. Showed interest that I want to work as an intern, went in for an interview and got hired.

CJ 4D Plex Junior Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CJ Corporation (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Everything started off perfectly fine. I was contacted for an interview via email and communication was relatively prompt and thorough. I did follow up with them a few times when communication significantly slowed down. I was assured that the process was indeed moving forward as I passed through two rounds of interviews. The first round was on-site with two employees from 4D Plex. The second round was with the hiring manager at headquarters.

During the second interview, I was given verbal confirmation that I would be moving on to the last round of interviews and that I should expect to be contacted within the following two weeks. But two weeks passed and I had received no word. I sent a final follow-up email to ask about the status, but to my surprise I received a reply stating that I was no longer being considered and that the position had already been filled.

Some people around me who had indirect/inside connections to CJ executives speculated that the sudden drop happened because of a change in leadership structure, but I never received a clear answer as to what happened. I still do not know what happened to this day.

Interview Questions

• Elaborate on parts of your resume (I was fortunate enough to have gone to the same school as one of my interviewers, and I was asked a lot of specific school-related questions that would be relevant to the job).   Answer Question

Head of Supply Chain Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Palma, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CJ Corporation (La Palma, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

1st interview with CFO and HR manager, 2nd interview with CEO. Process and response was very quick. Starts on Friday and hired on next Friday. Well prepared and know what to expect to applicant.

Interview Questions

• How can you improve our company's supply chain and decrease logistics expense rate?   1 Answer