CLP Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CLP Resources Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

2.5

Electrician Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CLP Resources in March 2017.

Interview

They give you a phone call and give you a list of instructions from the client or employer that is hiring. They will go over your past history and experience with other equipment to operate as well as brands of electrical components you have installed and worked on. Sometimes job sites that you have worked on and job references.

Interview Questions

• Do you mind traveling, what kind of pay are you looking for what is the largest job site you of work done. Would you mind a drug test and background check.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CLP Resources (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

I was called about resume and to set up time and date for interview. First I watched a video about the company and company safety. Filled out an application. Sat in a one on one interview after which I was drug tested and given company PPE.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience?
      What were my duties on my last job?
      What makes me the best candidate for the job?   Answer Question

Millwright Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CLP Resources (Norman, OK) in December 2015.

Interview

It was a generally thorough process of the requirements of the job offered and what skills were necessary, as well as my experience to determine if I was a good fit for the job.

Trade Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CLP Resources in August 2015.

Interview

I was contacted my the market manager. We did a quick phone screen and he invited me in for a face to face interview the next day. Face to face interview lasted about one hour. We went over my resume and asked me some basic questions. I had an offer by the following week.

Construction Laborer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CLP Resources (Reno, NV) in August 2015.

Interview

it was eazy working with staff, app was eazy as well they fond jobs that fit my needs fast and testing was fast so I could get on job as soon as I need to.

Solar Panel Construction Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deming, NM

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at CLP Resources (Deming, NM) in March 2014.

Interview

The job interview was very professional and pretty standard; asked about job history, experience, and so forth. They were forth coming about length of job which was refreshing.

Interview Questions

• The unexpected question was about felonies which I have none but a little disconcerting but understandable.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just be yourself and be honest

Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CLP Resources (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Online resume/e-mail. Wait for a call back. Then go to orientation, and wait to get called out to the job. There is rarely a 1 on 1 interview process. Most everything was done over the phone, as far as an interview goes. The rest was done in the orientation for the job site.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions ie; Work history and such.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, no negotiating.

Trade Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pennsauken, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CLP Resources (Pennsauken, NJ).

Interview

Extremely short. As a matter of fact they called me based on a resume I had forgotten about. I was actually looking at other employment opportunities when they called. I went in they were really friendly, asked a few questions and I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Nothing. They were all pretty straight forward. Im pretty good at banter, so that helps in job interviews.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I told them what I was looking for, they countered and I said ok.

Electrician Interview

Interview

While a student at WyoTech, CLP Resources made a visit to except resumes for employment, career growth.

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CLP Resources (Springfield, MA) in September 2012.

Interview

Very simple quick phone interview and background check ,on job a few days later. The were very professional, no questions were too difficult or embarrassing paperwork was quick and simple they made the process simple it was only on the phone with 2 different interviews .was easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy and quick