CMA Consulting Services, Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at CMA Consulting Services, Inc

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CMA Consulting Services, Inc (Albany, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

Telephonic, then face to face in Albany. Telephonic was more technical in questioning, face to face was more personality and general 'getting to know you' profile. Was a very pleasant process overall.

Interview Questions

• About my experience, previous projects, and ability to move in their Corporate strategy   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Latham, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CMA Consulting Services, Inc (Latham, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

Process of interview was scripted, with those crazy questions. I believe to really know what you are getting is to be more down to earth with people and get away from scripts.

Interview Questions

• If your boss asked you to do something that you felt was not correct and the outcome would not be what would you do how would you handle that?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I should have negotiated work time hours and money, as after taking the position found many have done this and got more money and flexible hours, such as remote working at home a few days a week due to family or living far from office. Many people hired I found have done this. So negotiate if possible if you have a family with children, or live far away.

QA Intern (Co-op) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campus (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMA Consulting Services, Inc (Campus (Philippines)) in November 2012.

Interview

It was a group interview (multiple interviewers). The group includes a HR representative (Justin), the manager (both Dev and QA and other department), and possibly co-workers. Only one turn of interview, basically ask you questions based on your expereienc listed on your resume. Different representives will evaluate you that if you are a good fit for corresponding position. The whole interview lasts 15-30 mins. People there are really nice and outgoing. Working environment is not intense. But paying is low.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You can negotiate the starting and end time.