CMC Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at CMC Consulting

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CMC Consulting (Framingham, MA) in December 2012.

Interview

I first spoke with one of the consultants over the phone and then received an email inviting me to the office for an in person interview. I spoke with two consultants during the 30 minute interview which was mostly to gauge personality and fit. I then received an email inviting me for a final in-office case interview. The case involved researching a public company's financials and putting together a powerpoint presentation related to corporate and financial strategy. I was asked several financial and strategy-related questions by the CEO of the company. I received an offer that week.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer to work for a small company or a large company?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CMC Consulting.

Interview

I had 2 skype interviews. First one with senior employee and the second with the managing diector. The first interview were about motivation, grades and testing my English. Second interview was more like a business case. Most questions were according to the STAR method.

Interview Questions

• What are your core good points and can you give an example?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations possible

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CMC Consulting (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Face to face single interview. Was a nice company and staff were friendly. Sat me down and had a general chat about recruitment and my interests. More like a conservation amongst friends than candidate/employer. I met most of the managers within the company one after another, and was given an opportunity to give my preferred start date (graduate wanting to go travelling in the summer)!

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CMC Consulting in November 2009.

Interview

Good interview process, consisting in the discussio of a business case.
    A second interview with the office manager, then a third one with the partner in Germany.

Interview Questions

• When did you have a selling experience and how did you handle it?   Answer Question